Author Topic: Casca's Fisher and Trainer  (Read 26674 times)

Offline tgambit65

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • tgambit65 has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Casca's Fisher and Trainer
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2011, 01:09:48 PM »
Ok, well, good luck. I don't fish and won't ever, so no way for me to test it further.

The toggle sub works. It appears to be setup correctly. I made no changes to your script other then to include a couple waits (one before trying to find the trash barrel) so there was nothing that would alter anything to do with recalling.

Ok well thanks for helping with what you did.

Offline tgambit65

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
How would we make a pause happen asap and not at the end of a cycle?
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2011, 01:16:40 PM »
This script can be useful even without the trash dump. However, to be really useful you need to be able to pause when a serp pops up. Anyone know how we embed Cerv's pause script to get an immediate pause instead of at the end of the cycle?

Better yet would be an auto detect of all serp types with hands free pause and a button to restart. Betting there are some auto detect subs out there already maybe.

Offline tgambit65

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Shoe dump -Help anyone?
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2011, 03:50:54 PM »
Again I am no scripter however this is the point where Casca's script is ending for me. From a logic standpoint this would seem to be the breakdown. Anyone notice why this part of the script is halting here? I have changed the Set vairable to the correct item type at the top of the code.

finditem %garbage_cont G_2
if #findkind = -1
   {
   display you are either not near a bank trash bin or it's the wrong type, add the type up top
   halt
   }
event property #findid
if trash notin #property
   {
   ignoreitem #findid
   goto trash_bin
   }
set %trashID #findid

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Shoe dump -Help anyone?
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2011, 03:54:48 PM »
Again I am no scripter however this is the point where Casca's script is ending for me. From a logic standpoint this would seem to be the breakdown. Anyone notice why this part of the script is halting here? I have changed the Set vairable to the correct item type at the top of the code.

if #findkind = -1
   {
   display you are either not near a bank trash bin or it's the wrong type, add the type up top
   halt
   }
event property #findid
if trash notin #property
   {
   ignoreitem #findid
   goto trash_bin
   }
set %trashID #findid

probably missing an id for your trash can.  i missed a few diff can ids when i made my fisher dump shoes etc

Offline tgambit65

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Shoe dump -Help anyone?
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2011, 03:59:24 PM »

if #findkind = -1
   {
   halt
   }
event property #findid
if trash notin #property
   {
   ignoreitem #findid
   goto trash_bin
   }
set %trashID #findid

probably missing an id for your trash can.  i missed a few diff can ids when i made my fisher dump shoes etc

Excuse my ignorance as I have never really played with scripting before except for setting user variables. I do have the correct item type on line 13 of the script.

set %garbage_cont IKF

Is that what your talking about or is there something else I should be looking for?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2011, 04:31:00 PM »
are you sure that it matches the one you are using?  i have eight diff trash ids in my script and most of them look the same.  for whatever reason, the only command in that halts in your snipt-it is the one if i dont find a trash can halt.

dbl click your trash can and then look to see what the #lobjecttype is under last action in easy uo (right side of menu)

Offline tgambit65

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2011, 04:41:55 PM »
are you sure that it matches the one you are using?  i have eight diff trash ids in my script and most of them look the same.  for whatever reason, the only command in that halts in your snipt-it is the one if i dont find a trash can halt.

dbl click your trash can and then look to see what the #lobjecttype is under last action in easy uo (right side of menu)

Double checked that several times. Just did it again and it is definitively IKF

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2011, 04:57:44 PM »

Have you tried useing the trash barrel in tokuno thats the one i used had no problems what so ever

Offline tgambit65

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2011, 05:14:21 PM »

Have you tried useing the trash barrel in tokuno thats the one i used had no problems what so ever

Wow that one works.. It is a barrel and not a chest. So why would it work with the barrel and not the chest?

Offline tgambit65

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2013, 01:39:22 PM »
Well this script used to work fairly good for me. Not so much anymore though. Could anyone be so kind to take a glance at it and see what may be causing it to no longer work?

Only thing it would do now is tell you your 2 tiles from hull if you don't have the right ship type in there now. Add that in and it doesn't search for the knife anymore or move on from there.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2013, 07:54:53 AM »
I have not used this script but if you aren't set on using a high seas ship, TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman is awesome! I have used it for many things like collecting SOS's, quest fish (though there is an option to have them cut up instead) fishing nets and what not. It unloads into your bank box and goes back out. I used this script to take fishers from 70-120. There is nothing that even remotely comes close to as awesome as this. You can download it here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=41.0 and then you will need his CLAW script as well which you can find here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=17.0 The CLAW is an awesome looting script which has a ton of uses for as well.

Offline tgambit65

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2013, 05:24:46 PM »
I have used that in the past and it is a great script. Something about the big ships for me though. lol

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2013, 05:37:40 PM »
Moved to inactive submissions.  Please pm myself or a mod if you start working on this script again.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: Fishing  training