Author Topic: Thoughts on UO Assist and Scripts  (Read 5318 times)

Offline gimletTopic starter

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Thoughts on UO Assist and Scripts
« on: February 23, 2011, 07:15:03 PM »
Most of you probably know this, but for those that don't its a killer combination.

Sometimes UOassist (or razor) interferes with a script. Most times it does not.
I love both programs and refuse to play much without one of them (unless it is a pure bot I'm running).

I use uoassist macros (or razor) in most of my EUO scripts. I find i can just record a quick macro and then use it in a script faster than i can write along simple macro.

Just record your uoassist macro and assign it to a key like ALT F4. Then use this command in your easy uo script. Make sure the key is not assigned to anything else in the script.

key F4 ALT
wait 10 s  (or however long your macro takes)

Example - I am running a script that makes a lot of weapons. I keep the weapons in a chest in my backpack. I record a quick uoassist macro to recall to the queens forge, imbue the chest and recall back.
I could write all that in a script but it is much much easier to just record the macro and use the key and wait commands.

Enjoy - especially if you are looking for a quick fix.
Before TM's subs I always used this method.

Tags: