Author Topic: ENs - OpenEUO Modded Inferface (MODGUI)  (Read 66310 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
ENs - OpenEUO Modded Inferface (MODGUI)
« on: March 31, 2011, 06:27:01 AM »
Modded OpenEUO Interface (GUI)  by EN.
Version 12.1

Download and replace all 4 files stored in OpenEUO  GUI  subdirectory (all in attached zip)
    Menu.lua,main.lua, instances.lua, Layout.lua
Download and install the additional icons needed in GUI\Icons  subdirectory (all in attached zip)
   Saveall.ico, undo.ico, stepinto,ico, stepover.ico, stepout.ico

All Modded Lines either:
   a) start in --**EN if original line is commented out
   b) end in --**EN if a new line is added.
   c) Startin --**EN Block Begin ,  End in **EN Block End for large blocks of code
Note: No lines are modded they are either commented out or added (Added lines are sometimes modded version of line above commented out)

New Features/Addons
ABOUT BOX
- About box accessed from Help-about menu option, modded to include version of GUI mods installed.

UOXL SWAP - function on toolbar and menu. NOTE LIMITATIONS.
- Added Toolbar Icon
- Added Menu Option (under control)
- Added StatusBar caption  OnClient  x:y
- Allows USER to swap the Client the script will be run against. Prior to starting the script.
- Remembers the Client set for each tab and auto swaps when tab changes
- This works by adapting Cheffs method of inserting a line (UO.CliNr = 1 ) at top of copy of script to execute on start button press.
- When a new tab is created it is default set to the same Client as the last active tab.
- If you do a swap with the script is running nothing will happen. Stop the script and start it again it will now start in that client.
- LIMITATION: Once a script is running this function does not affect the working space of the script.
- LIMITATION: If a script while running internally (UO.CliNr = ??) changes its client space this change is not reflected in the UOVAR panel displayed, or on the Statusbar.

FAVORITES MENU
- Add A Favorite - Allows you to add scripts to the favorites menu
- Select a item in the favorites menu and it gets loaded
- Max 25 Favorite Entries
- Favorite file details are storted in gui/favorites.cfg
- To remove Favorite entries edit above file.

RE-OPEN MENU
- Stores name of last 15 files open in last open order
- stores list in gui/reopen.cfg

Auto Backup
Auto saves all open files (if changed) every 3mins with .bak extension

Script Analysis
- Script Function list - with click move to function in script.

MENU Changes/Additions
- UOXL SWAP as above
- added close all to popup menu
- Wiki  Menu Option  (11 links)
- Tutorial Menu Option  (16 links)
- Code/Librarys Menu Option (30 links)
- Favorites Menu Option As Above
- ReOpen Menu Option As Above
- Goto -- Goto function - moves to line number entered (on menu and popup menu)
- Saves All - saves all open files - code donate by Ximan / VilsonFarias
- Find and Replace Functions: Find, FindNext,  Replace   (replace all)
- Exit/close/Close all now checks for unsaved data before closing

TOOLBAR Changes/Additions
Added missing toolbar menu options from EUOX and added Control Icons.

Additional
Menu and toolbar options set to contect sensitive
Save/save as/cut/paste/delete/copy

(Reference material WebLinks to easyuo.com, Scriptuo.com, LuaUsers.Org)

UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW VERSIONS OF OPENEUO
 All updates todate have not included any modifications in the GUI files besides the version number. Thierfor you do not need to change anything except the version number located in the top of menu.lua.  Personally I don't even bother with that.  At some point in time this will no longer be true and you might need to download a new version once I have updated.
So For now OpenEUO runs just fine without overwritting the modded files on every update.

ALL my Normal Licensing blabla Applies... Comment welcome.

EN's AKA JosephAJ  OpenEUO Scripts/Librarys/Projects
ENs OpenEUO Buff/Debuff Bar Scanner
EN's EUO2LUA Converter
EN's OpenEUO Modded Inferface (MODGUI)

There are 7 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Code-Menu.gif
ENs MODGUI - Additional Icons v3.zip
ENs-MODGUI v10.zip
ENs-MODGUI v11d.zip
ENs-MODGUI v12-1.zip
ENs-MODGUI v8b.zip
Wiki-Menu.gif
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 09:37:15 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: EN's OpenEUO Modded Inferface (MODGUI)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 07:42:11 AM »
Be careful and don't make the same mistake Ximan made.  I'll bet he spent 100s of hours on his modded gui.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 08:36:41 AM »
Be careful and don't make the same mistake Ximan made.  I'll bet he spent 100s of hours on his modded gui.

LOL yea... no mines much simpler than that , basically didit for an easy way to select the CORRECT client so start a script in ... as its annoying as hell right now.... .. and err Im ripping a bit of your from menu stlye from scriptuo.. to make easy for looking up stuff. (if you dont mind)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 08:56:04 AM »
Absolutely don't mind at all.  I was going to do something similar, but since you're going to do that, I have happy feelings.  heh.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 09:03:18 AM »
carn't figure out how to do nest menus .. ow well work with what i got.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 09:34:04 AM »
You might want to wait for Cheffe to do the re-write.  I decided to not even touch the GUI-stuff until he gets things fixed.  I spent too much time chasing bugs I had no hope of fixing and finally just gave up. 
Come play RIFT with me!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 09:58:16 AM »
VERSION 1.0 - uploaded.

comments welcome.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 09:30:06 AM »
UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW VERSIONS

With this update non of the modded/GUI files have changed thierfor you do not need to change anything except the version number located in the top of menu.lua.   I am looking into rewritting my mods all into one seperate file so in the future all that would be needed is to add a dofile line to menu.lua when an update occurs.  For now OpenEUO runs just fine without overwritting the modded files.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 08:28:09 PM »
Version 2

No major changes since first version
- Split Wiki and Tutorials into 2 menu options
- Added additional tutorial links
- added Additional Code Library Links

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 05:26:38 PM »
Version 3

- Added additional links to Tutorials and Code Libraries.
- Wiki, Tutorials and Code/Librarys have their own menu
- Added New Menu Option FAVORITES - allows you to save favorite scripts to menu and quickly load them. (Max 25)

As always Feedback greatly appreciated .. good bad or indifferent.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 05:29:17 PM by Endless Night »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2011, 07:25:40 PM »
Version 4

- ReOpen last files menu option added. Stores last 15 files opened in file ReOpen.cfg
(Allows for menu driven reopening of last files like in EasyUo)

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 09:11:06 PM »
Finally got around to using OEUO a little this week... And I wouldn't have done this without trying out your mod...

And I must say, this is impressive stuff... Very nice job!

I've just started learning the basics of OEUO and LUA. This will certainly help keeping me motivated to keep on learning...

Thank you for sharing this!

neo
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 04:41:47 AM »
Finally got around to using OEUO a little this week... And I wouldn't have done this without trying out your mod...

And I must say, this is impressive stuff... Very nice job!

I've just started learning the basics of OEUO and LUA. This will certainly help keeping me motivated to keep on learning...

Thank you for sharing this!

neo

your welcome.   I would find OpenEUO unusable without my changes now.

Of coruse the lack of find in the edit interface is one of the persisting annoyances as well.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 06:28:08 AM by Endless Night »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2012, 10:24:33 AM »
Version 5

- Addition of Save All Function (Control S)
- Addition of new Links.

Many thanks to Ximan / VilsonFarias for providing the save all code. (credit added to about box)

If anyone else has mods to my mods they would like to see integrated.. just post as VilsonFarias did above.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 10:36:27 AM by Endless Night »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2013, 10:31:58 PM »
Version 7

Added Find and Replace Functions
- Find
- FindNext
- Replace (replace all)

Notes: Layout.lua has been added to the update list. As with previous versions when OpenEUO updates do not unzip the GUI folder and you will not have to re-download these files. The only issue this causes is that the version number OpenEUO displays in the about box will not update, but this has no practical consequences.

If anyone else has mods to my mods they would like to see integrated.. just post.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 06:48:40 AM by Endless Night »

Tags: OpenEUO