Author Topic: neo's bodbook filler v2.0 *new* tailor support, February 17, 2013  (Read 95742 times)

Offline pakho

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • pakho has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: neo's bodbook filler v1.2 09/29
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2011, 08:48:47 AM »
+1
how can i get the script???please help :)

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 01:19:43 PM »
+1
how can i get the script???please help :)

Start by reading the site rules http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=55.0

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 09:40:30 AM »
+1
Script Approved and moved to script library .  
Another great script thank you.

The only issue I've run acrosss was the script mistakenly made bucklers instead of bronze shields on one occasion. You might want to add a weight check ... to detect if wrong item is made... ie if after crafting weight increases but the item looking for count remains the same you just made a wrong item.  But this only happened once in my testing... Ive got it munching its way through a few hundred bods so ill keep you posted.

Also would be nice if script auto detected your salvage bag... your welcome to use/modify my autodetect code here http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=2454.msg64961#msg64961
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 10:02:12 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2011, 11:03:31 AM »
+1
I've had it fill 1K or more with only once it seemed to fill the wrong thing but I don't recall what it was, otherwise it's sweet.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2011, 01:15:30 PM »
+1
Thank you for adding this to the library... :)

I'll definitely take a look at fixing/improving this further, and hopefully soon I'll have a better version out... Thank you for the comments guys...

Cheers!
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2011, 01:48:08 PM »
+1
Additional Suggestion.
-- Hide character while crafting .. if hiding skill > 0 and or in house.

Edit:  Update... bods filled approx 500 so far,  Speed is defiantly a big plus on your script ... especially when filling large amounts of bods which i am currently doing ...  well done.  I haven't run into making an incorrect item since that initial run.  So maybe i somehow interfered with the script unknowingly... or maybe its freakishly rare... Either way well done on a very stable script.  Filling approx 100bods an hour.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 05:10:06 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 04:38:57 AM »
+1
Salvage Bag issue.

If you do not have mining skill high enough to smelt a non exceptional item, you can end up witht he scenario of a full salvage bag and teh script getting stuck in a loop of attempting to craft an item but unable due to your backpack being full.

Perhaps a check, after slvage bag useage to see if bag is empty/weight is reduced and if not use trash instead. Or pop a warning message.   And adding needs mining on the initial menu in case people like me forget to soulstone it onto the char.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2011, 10:19:19 AM »
+1
I'm glad it's working well so far! I have to try and find what could have caused that wrong item issue, or at least write a safety check like you suggested to see if the correct item is crafted... I also have to try and write those improvements so that the script is easier and more intuitive to use, and more efficient of course!

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Iceman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Iceman has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2011, 02:22:15 AM »
+1
 Finally had some time to test this filler. 18.5 hour run, 1722 bods filled and no problems at all. Great script, thank you for sharing it.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2011, 08:41:55 AM »
+1
Finally had some time to test this filler. 18.5 hour run, 1722 bods filled and no problems at all. Great script, thank you for sharing it.
Thank you for the feedback... Hopefully I'll have an updated version soon taking in some requests to make this more useful for everyone!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Dixie Wrecked

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dixie Wrecked has no influence.
  • Respect: +31
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2012, 11:39:20 AM »
+1
Awesome script Neo!  I downloaded this when it was first released, but never got around to testing it, but I must say that this script is working almost perfectly!

The one problem I have had has been mentioned by others, where it will make the wrong item, and then it loops infinitely (lines 611-612, in the craftcycle sub).  It's obviously looking for the items it made, but because they are the wrong item type, it's not finding anything made.  I don't know what causes it, as it made the wrong item for the very first bod I tested, then upon restart filled 89 before it had any problems, and now has filled 68 and counting without any other errors. My best guess is that it is a lag issue, but have not been able to recreate the error otherwise.  I can see a couple possible ways to work around this, one by making sure that the #findcnt before it enters that loop is not 0 (zero), and the other possibly being to check after 1 item has been made to see if the right kind was created.

I also have one possible suggestion, which I only think is needed when crafting exceptional plate tunics, but there might be something else that might need it.  This suggestion would be to add ASH support, so that the character would equip an ASH whenever it needed to make exceptional tunics, then unequip it afterwards.  This is a fairly small thing though, and the ingot loss isn't huge, but given how precious they can be and how many bod fill can use (especially when going through over 100,000 bods like me!), this could still be very helpful!!!

Otherwise, the script works perfectly and is sooooo fast, it will definitely be my BOD filler for a long time to come (even though it makes my own BOD Filler Caller obsolete)!  Thanks again for posting it and I look forward to having the chance to test out some of the other scripts you've posted in the near future!
"hmm, theres no examples and directions sticky in new member intros.  you have to admit script library would have been a good place to put it"
- karrde

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2012, 05:48:42 AM »
+1
I really need to find the time to test this out again, so I can try and see what's causing certain issues that users are having sometimes...

For the ASH support, I'll definitely add that to the TO DO list here, and I hope to be able to really put some time to updating my scripts soon... Things have been quite hectic here lately...

Anyway, thank you for the great feedback, feel free to drop by with more suggestions if you have 'em....

Cheers!

Never fail to be polite.

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2012, 06:26:48 AM »
+1
With the BOD changes up and coming and the large amount of recently looted BOD's I fired up your script and has been running perfect! What a great script for large amounts of BOD's to fill. Like stated by EN average 100 filled by the hour and fast!

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2012, 11:00:05 AM »
+1
I have been running this script as of late with the changes happening, and yes I have found that at a certain point it will make the wrong item type and get stuck.. I also noticed that sometimes when it pulls a bod it doesn't change the ingot type, so it make the right item till the backpack is over loaded.  I have had to start and stop the program a couple times, and I noticed its getting hung up on DC platemail tunics, and DC platemail sleeves alot

Hopefully that is a little help to pinpoint whats happening, other than that its very fast at filling the bods, and well used with the swapper its going to be nice for getting tons of valorite hammers.  Thank you for writing such nice scripts, just wish I could contribute more to help.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2012, 02:42:29 PM »
+1
Thank you for all the feedback about the issues you guys are having... I'll be sure to try and simulate those situations, once I start updating my scripts again...

It will certainly help a lot when updating...

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Tags: BOD  filler