Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 3376 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.8%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Greetings
« on: February 27, 2012, 05:49:39 PM »
I have been playing UO since 2000 and have been enjoying every minute of it. I am a father of 3, full time student and full time worker. I am looking for new ways to kill some of the repetitive key strokes of UO to maximize the rest of my play time. I have not written any scripts but have modified them when I can to fit my needs. I am slowly trying to learn scripting but with my busy life, it is a painfully slow process. I found this  site right before I took a break from UO and have found my way back here now that I am back playing UO again.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 04:18:37 AM »
What shard do you play? What types of char's do you like best?
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.8%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 05:24:01 AM »
I mainly play on Chessy though I have shard hopped some. My favorite is tamer though I am now trying different combinations and getting away from the old style templates. I am currently working on a sampire and want to try an ABC archer in the near future. I am also having some fun with imbuing though it is a pain to get gains in.

I am also giving PvP a try. I lived in Fel for quite a while but only PvP'd in defense but now I am working a couple of characters to give it a shot on a broader base. I have a thief from the old days but from what I understand, the PvP template is dead due to bless deeds and item insurance. I am looking to try new templates and experiment with different types of suits. I had mainly luck suits and now want to try different combinations.

Offline Casho

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Casho has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 05:58:21 AM »
welcome

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 08:50:33 AM »
Welcome :D

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.8%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 02:43:16 PM »
This is a little off topic but while I wait for access I figure its a good time to ask. As I said in my previous post, my favorite character is a tamer and I am looking to try out PvP in more than just a defensive role. I have an archer/tamer that I would love to use in PvP but all I hear is how much people hate tamers in PvP because if they wanted to fight a pet, they would PvM. Taming generally ties up 3 skills so it limits the other skills a tamer has. A tamer's pets are not as strong as they are before they were tamed. So are tamers over-powered in PvP or people just hate tamers?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 04:53:45 PM »
Sweet thx for adding more to your intro.  Welcome to the site and the community.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.8%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 05:45:51 PM »
Thank you :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 05:52:27 PM »
I guess C2 forgot to unrestrict you.  Lol!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 06:47:30 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 07:18:34 PM »
Welcome to Scriptuo!

Tags: