0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ahjian has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: December 27, 2013, 03:08:30 AM »
Pardon my English as it is not my main language.

I have been a UO player since 2000, shortly before Trammel began. Back than I was in my teen, bursting with ego and energy and thus a hardcore pvper on the Oceania shard. There was no easyuo, I had to learn everything the hard way (not as hard as those before UO:R though). Over the years I have tried many MMOs including wow, but none can replace UO.

I couldn't remember when I started using easyuo but scripting has make my UO life so much easier, and I really thank the scripters for putting in so much of their personal time to make things better for players.

Not a coder myself, real life I am working as a logistician, but I do try to edit and change small parts of script to suit my needs, and I constantly refer to professionally made scripts, hoping to decipher the codes and learn something new.

So here I am, knocking on the door of a scripting community for the game we love.

Thanks and hope to be granted access to the site  :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 04:37:26 AM »
Thanks for the intro, welcome to SUO, restricted status is lifted :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 07:20:19 AM »
Welcome!

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 11:33:57 AM »
Welcome!  :D

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 04:10:00 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO and as always abuse the search button !!

Tags: