Author Topic: Long ago lover of Sosaria who finally came back to his first love  (Read 1484 times)

Offline jarod.white85@hotmail.comTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jarod.white85@hotmail.com has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings all,
So the time has finally come for me to return home to my first love, UO.

I started living during the infant days of UO. I am 35, and hopefully will remain counting for another 35 years (if not more).

I live on the Atlantic shard, and have been since the inception.  I am a father of now an independent minded lil girl, and happily married toy second great love. Who luckily is no longer jealous of my first love Sosaria. 

I once dabbled in writing my own scripts untill I realized that my talents lay else where.  So here I am looking to enjoy all the magnificent efforts of those that have come before me. 

I am currently in the US Navy and have another 3 years before I am freed from the bonds and can retire. Stationed in Florida, and can't wait to return to my homeland of Texas.

Well that's about all of any interest of me. Glad to get the chance to meet you all, and hope to see you all in game.

Cheers,
Jarod

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Long ago lover of Sosaria who finally came back to his first love
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 01:21:10 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Thank you for your service. I am a 5 year Army vet myself and live in the Sunshine state as well.

Offline jarod.white85@hotmail.comTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jarod.white85@hotmail.com has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 02:15:50 PM »
Crisis,

I feel as though i must be doing something wrong.  I am still unable to open any of the scripts from the script library.  any suggestions?

also, thanks for the tanking of my service.  thank you as well.  hopefully you fared better during Sally than we did up here in the north west sector of the state.

Cheers,
Jarod

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 03:05:09 PM »
It should work now! Sorry!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2021, 07:29:50 PM »
My bad, I forgot to hit the "make the magic happen" button, glad Gim was able to get that for you. Welcome to SUO!

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 03:42:43 AM »
From one Navy vet to a active one, nice to see you here.. No not in the sunshine state but in the state of WTF did i do wrong when i retired lol. Glad to see you dropped by!!

Tags: