Author Topic: Top 15 Android Phones  (Read 9270 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Top 15 Android Phones
« on: June 15, 2010, 09:11:32 AM »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Top 15 Android Phones
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 10:29:24 AM »
Wouldn't let me look at it from my droid lol. Sad face
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 03:42:24 PM »
I love my Incredible SOOOOO much.  Finally a phone that's nearly perfect.  It's funny to me the new iPhone is technically inferior to even the latest "average" Google phone.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 05:15:35 PM »
Yeah, all my i phone buddies have declared me their mortal enemy.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 08:35:28 AM »
Android (any version) > iPhone (any version)

I have an HTC Hero from Sprint (LOVE IT!)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 09:44:41 AM »
Glad to see so many iPhone haters out there.  *hugs*
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 10:05:15 AM »
What is an Iphone? Is that anything like the Itoaster or Itoilet?

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 11:35:52 AM »
I treat them all like iSkeet.  ***** PULL!!!! *********

My loathing of iPhone/iPod goes this far:  I pulled out my iPhone/iPod adapter that came with my new car for a normal AUX input.  Take that!!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2010, 12:32:55 PM »
Dont even get me started about the ipod/iphone adapters !!! Everyone needs to standardize and get rid of this mentality of a differnt plug and adapter for each new phone that comes out.  Use USB and Mini USB and that should be it should never need another adapter or charger cable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 12:38:49 PM »
Hey Massacre, that's what they do in Europe! They were smart about it though, they passed it as an environmental law since having to buy new chargers all the time means a lot of waste. Therefore, in Europe you can only use USB (norma, mini or micro). Although I'm not sure how the iPhone gets around this over there (unless the european iphone is different?).
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2010, 12:51:57 PM »
You cannot say "iPhone/iPod/Apple" in the same sentence while saying "Compatible/Standard/Open/Expandable"  The world might explode if you do.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2010, 03:28:11 PM »
You cannot say "iPhone/iPod/Apple" in the same sentence while saying "Compatible/Standard/Open/Expandable"  The world might explode if you do.  ;)

The only thing that would explode would be Steve Wozniak's pocket book from empting !!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 06:59:07 PM by Masscre »

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2010, 05:32:51 PM »
Give me Microsoft over Apple anyday!  (I know, that's gonna be unpopular - but that's the depth of my Apple loathing...  hehe)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2010, 07:41:54 PM »
Completley agree with you TM.  I love my incredible and really almost feel bad for everyone that I know with an iPhone because they have no idea what they are missing in capabilities.  All of my friends that used to be iPhone fans (with the exception of one) are moving over to an Android phone.  I also find it pathetic that the new iPhone is supposed to be the top of the line in smart phones but it doesn't even shake a stick at the top of the line Android phones (EVO, Incredible and Droid X).

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2010, 12:27:40 PM »
I'm debating whether to get the 4G iPhone or Droid Incredible... I always hear people bashing one or the other, but I figure it's mostly fanboy talk.

In your opinion, what makes one better than the other?

Tags: