Author Topic: THANK YOU  (Read 6761 times)

Offline tk421mrTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • tk421mr has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
THANK YOU
« on: February 27, 2012, 12:20:09 PM »
To all you awesome script writers.  I am not sure if you get enough credit.

If it was not for your hard work creating these scripts and maintaining them I would have quit UO a long time ago.  You make the game fun for me.

UO/EA owes you some thanks, IMO.  My money would have stopped going them a while ago if so.  I actually got another account for it to be safe so you have increased thier income.

You amaze me with your skill/talents to create them.

Just wanted to say thank you.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 05:08:44 PM by tk421mr »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: THANK YOU
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 02:43:25 PM »
appreciated  ;D

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 09:58:18 AM »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline lordraith

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lordraith has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 10:29:44 AM »
To all you awesome script writers.  I am not sure if you get enough credit.

If it was not for your hard work creating these scripts and maintaining them I would have quit UO a long time ago.  You make the game fun for me.

UO/EA owes you some thanks, IMO.  My money would have stopped going them a while ago if so.  I actually got another account for it to be safe so you have increased thier income.

You amaze me with your skill/talents to create them.

Just wanted to say thank you.
In fact the whole game would be alot different... we would all have to mine our own ore, for days to get the colored ingots we need. Pof would therefore be like 10m a jar... If it wasnt for scripters, uo simply wouldnt work right, or be nearly a much fun. Thank you gifted script writers, all of uo is in your debt.
Hey, if the Mayan's were right... at least we dont need to xmas shop this year... being lazy pays off, in the end. :D

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 09:53:38 PM »
Yes Thank you! I have been enjoying this site very much. It is so interesting what you have put together and amazing what can be done!

Tags: