Author Topic: Unraveling?  (Read 2721 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Unraveling?
« on: January 21, 2009, 09:37:57 PM »
Someone want to explain it?

I have 100 Item Eval stoned.... usable now?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Unraveling?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 10:04:46 PM »
I don't know if Item ID will work side by side with this.
a new skill called Imbuing, you will be able to remove certain properties from a weapon/armor, and imbue it to another weapon/armor.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 08:53:57 AM »
a new skill called Imbuing, you will be able to remove certain properties from a weapon/armor, and imbue it to another weapon/armor.

as long as that armor is not crafted is what i heard
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 01:15:29 PM »
oh ok... well I can't wait to find out...
I wounder if they will be adding a skill or replacing like they did with discord and enticement.
I was the first person to have GM discord with no trainning!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 03:45:25 PM »
They are making two brand new skills - mysticism and embuing.  Interesting idea on just switching out but I don't think they are doing that.

you can embue anything that is made of regular materials (iron, plain leather..plain wood)

You can unravel anything following the same basic materials!

There is a pretty good write up on styg site now but basically...

You cannot remove one prop from an item and save it for anther item like many think.  Unraveling is total destruction of a weapon at this point. 

The value of the weap is based ona point scale.  weps that have 400points or more will give you a relic.  The relic is a powerful piece that allows you to embue a skill onto a plain leather, iron, wood piece. 

How do u get 400 point pieces... well that is measured by intensity.  a 400 piece is a piece that has four, yes four max properties on it or 5 properties averaging 80% intensity each. 

If it is less than that you get magical dust or one other thing but the relic piece is what you really want.

I am under the understanding that you can choose what to embue onto your piece with the relic but it requires ingrediants that will include peerless ingrediants, gems, amber etc.  All the worthless items that need a use may become ingrediants.  Your item will not be destroyed if you fail but you will have a chance of losing ingrediants.

I think that gives you a round about idea.  oh yeah you can fill an bag- like a salvage bag and embue a whole bag in one shot too!  not sure how that will work for gains but it will be easy.

Tags: