Author Topic: Imbued Enhanced LRC MR Luck suit  (Read 9321 times)

Offline JustAnotherFaceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Imbued Enhanced LRC MR Luck suit
« on: November 02, 2009, 05:09:16 PM »
Ok so here are some pics of the pieces I imbued then finally got to enhance.  My overall suit stats at the moment (still need to get museum shield and royal knife for 220 extra luck) anyway, stats are...

Resists:

Mana Regen:

LRC:

Luck:

FC 3
FCR 6

HPR 4

Again, this is using the mempo of fortune, the armor of fortune, the jester hat of chuckles an the Novo Bleue jewels, and a crimson.

JaF

There are 4 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Legs.jpg
Sleeves.jpg
gloves.jpg
overall stats.jpg
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Imbued Enhanced LRC MR Luck suit
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 06:22:25 PM »
Nicely done! Why not just use Jaana's staff though, mage weapon?.... Also what did you start with on your imbued items, MR 2 and resists?

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 06:26:04 PM »
Most impressive!

I need to follow your lead for a taming costume.

:)

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 07:32:03 PM »
Nicely done! Why not just use Jaana's staff though, mage weapon?.... Also what did you start with on your imbued items, MR 2 and resists?

Jaan's staff will work in a pinch... just that its a -20 mage weapon. As far as how I started, I made each piece with a normal sewing kit and normal leather.  Then imbued 2MR, 20 LRC, 100 Luck, and maxed out 2 resists on each piece.  Then I enhanced them with spined leather for the additional 40 luck.  I broke probably easily 20-30 of each of the 3 pieces before I got them to enhance successfully.  Add up the ingredients used, and the 2.5 bottles of fort powder for each piece to get it to 255 and thats a  LOT of gold down the drain to make these 3 little pieces lol.  But, oh well, its done now!!!

So, if anyone has Royal Guard Survival Knife and / or Museum of Vesper Order Shield on Sonoma that they want to sell, send me a PM pease :)

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 07:02:09 PM »
Geez - Someone needs to explain to me how you've gotten that many conjuror's garbs when I have yet to collect 50 blue crystals...

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 07:08:45 PM »
Make me one.  I got all the other pieces....
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2009, 07:29:52 PM »
Geez - Someone needs to explain to me how you've gotten that many conjuror's garbs when I have yet to collect 50 blue crystals...

Hehe, grind grind grind...then grind some more.

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2009, 07:33:55 PM »
Make me one.  I got all the other pieces....

I will be glad to help you make a suit if your on Sonoma... be forewarned though, we will absolutely burn thru a LOT of resources and a LOT of Powder of Fort, we will break a LOT of pieces before we get one to finally enhance... I easily broke 20-30 of each of the 3 pieces that I imbued before finally gettng one to enhance with spined. 

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2009, 08:08:37 PM »
Nah not on Sonoma, I think I will write a script to use fort powder on mine, I already pretty much made a script to make a suit similar
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 03:27:34 PM »
JaF -

Care to post your steps for imbuing?  Did you start with runic pieces, loot pieces, etc etc.  I made legendary Imbuing about 2 hours ago just so I could make a suit like this for my tamer...

You are the wind beneath my wings...

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 04:35:40 PM »
JaF -

Care to post your steps for imbuing?  Did you start with runic pieces, loot pieces, etc etc.  I made legendary Imbuing about 2 hours ago just so I could make a suit like this for my tamer...

You are the wind beneath my wings...

LOL!!
No promlem bud, its pretty simple really.  

Start out with the mempo of fortune, the armor of fortune, the jester hat of chuckles, the Novo Bleue jewels, and a crimson.

For the 3 pieces you will make, the arms, the legs and the gloves, simply use Normal leather and a Normal sewing kit and craft the 3 pieces.  I actually crafted probably 25 or so of each piece then I looked thru all of them and found the highest resists in the places that I did not intend to imbue resists to.  For instance, say the arms, I imbued fire and energy resists on them, so I picked thru the pieces i made and found the ones with the best resists in phy, cold and poison.  *remember you get +5 phy when you enhance them with spined*.

The first thing that I imbued was mana regen, because it takes enchanted essence instead of magical residue.  Then I imbued LRC and then luck.  I maxed each of these properties out.  After that, I suggest taking your materials and going to the queens forge.  There you will imbue the two resists. At the queens forge the first resist imbue(4th total imbue) will give you about a 25-30% chance, the second resist (5th imbue) will only give you like a 5-6% chance, so take LOTS of residue and gems.  Once you get the piece imbued, simply try to enhance it with spined leather (+5 phy resist and +40 luck).  You will fail a LOT! a WHOLE LOT! I got to the point where I was getting so pissed off trying to get those three pieces made that I would log my imbuer on and imbue up one piece then try to enhance, break it, get pissed and log off till later and try again lol. Rinse and repeat until you get all 3 pieces made.

I imbued fire and energy on the sleeves, cold and poison on the legs, and phy and fire on the gloves. Again, just look at the pieces you make and pick out the best resists then imbue the others.

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2009, 04:38:51 PM »
Oh, also, this was on a gargoyle imbuer... for the extra % chance.  Without that you would be at like 1% on the last imbue even at the queens forge

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009, 04:43:24 PM »
Oh, one other thing.... since the original post, I got the 80 luck museum shield an I made a dagger (plain ingots and plain hammer) then imbued it with spell channeling, faser casting (to balance backout the -1 to 0) and 100 luck.  Then I held a +60 ASH on my 120 Smith and enhanced it with gold ingots for the extra 40 luck.  So now I have 220 extra luck in my hands with no negatives.

JaF

Ahh, and dont forget the Conj Garb Luck robe of course :)

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2009, 04:48:51 PM »
OK, one more thing.... DONT FORGET TO POWDER OF FORT your pieces up to 255/255... else you will have a very expensive suit with 40 durability... you will waste a lot of fort powder in the pieces that you break, but in the long run, it is well worth it!

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 07:44:50 PM »
Doh!  I did almost forget to powder up!

Thanks for the instruction manual, JaF!

Tags: