Author Topic: This is me, I'm New  (Read 249 times)

Offline alovapdTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alovapd has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
This is me, I'm New
« on: February 17, 2024, 02:25:05 PM »
Hello,

I commonly play on the Pacific shard. I have been playing UO since 1998. I enjoy the game but the pushing of the "f8" key over and over is truly why I think this game is a turn-off. I have been using EasyUO, FOREVER... I was truly sad to see the recent post by Cheffe saying he was ending support. I thought my UO days were over. I genuinely held back tears. I have since tried other scripting options and landed here. I am curious to see how these might work for me. I would like to see if I can contribute too. For this, I need, and would appreciate, unrestricted access to begin but I understand you guys are busy too. Looking forward to helping out where I can. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: This is me, I'm New
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 08:44:25 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: This is me, I'm New
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 06:04:50 PM »
 Welcome to SUO!

Tags: