Author Topic: Hi Scripters  (Read 3098 times)

Offline ValethTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Valeth has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi Scripters
« on: May 19, 2009, 07:01:16 AM »
I just came back to UO after a long stay on WoW. Alot has changed since I've been gone and I'm beginning to wonder why I ever left. Anyways, looking forward to being apart of the scripting community.
Courage is not the absence of fear. Its doing whats right in the presence of fear.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hi Scripters
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 07:40:56 AM »
Welcome to the site!

Are you new to scripting?  I'm sure if you get into the site you'll notice that we're all huge fans of UO on top of utilizing scripts to enhance gameplay.  Somewhere we got a bad wrap.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 09:47:10 AM »
Welcome back. I'm on my own WoW kick right now but am starting to miss UO - mostly writing and using scripts actually. Looking forward to getting the UO burn again.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 12:54:27 PM »
Looking forward to getting the UO burn again.

Thankfully there's no cream or oinkment for that, you have to actually play!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 04:07:37 AM »
Sell the WOW account it will pay for a year of UO!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 05:26:58 PM »
I don't get that game... there is absolutely no Commerce.. I hear. if you want a specific item.. you need to farm it yourself.
and no EasyWoW? that can't be much fun.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 07:22:16 PM »
How could a game be much fun if you have to go out and get everything yourself essecially if you for say only have like 1 hour a day to give tot he game or less imagine how for behind you will be in the game?

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 07:34:08 PM »
Well the auction house makes getting goodies pretty cool. UO could really use that feature.  With that, Luna could burn!!!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 08:24:42 AM »
Well the auction house makes getting goodies pretty cool. UO could really use that feature.  With that, Luna could burn!!!

An auction house would definitely be cool. I do love the player vendor system in UO but it takes too damn long to find stuff! I think UO could benefit greatly by embracing a type of player vendor catalog system for the entire map (not just Luna); in this way you could still support player vendors but take the hassle of shopping for hours out of the equation. Would definitely add to the quality of Merchant play.

The other thing WoW has over UO is the quest system, I can't believe how extensive it is!

Oh, and the add-ons. Jesus Christ there are a lot of add-ons available for WoW!

There are a lot of things UO has over WoW still, I'll definitely be playing again once my 60-day card runs out in WoW.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 10:33:14 AM »
Love the cat 12x^ lol

Tags: