Author Topic: Defiance.  (Read 4665 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Defiance.
« on: April 17, 2013, 03:13:34 PM »
So what did everyone think of Defaince so far? I like the fact that they created a new language just for the show. Because this is supposedly the new earth and all the mixture of aliens.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Defiance.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 03:22:38 PM »
DVRed it.  Hope to watch it Fri/Sat night.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 06:10:52 PM »
I enjoyed the first episode.  I've been playing the corresponding game as well and have found it to be enjoyable as well.  I had to give it a whirl since the same game studio that makes Rift also made this game.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 06:34:24 PM »
  I was torn on it but all and all it has potential.

The downside is some of the acting is worse than daytime soaps. That and the main chick's eyes and nose width really urks me for some reason.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 06:37:07 PM »
The downside is some of the acting is worse than daytime soaps. That and the main chick's eyes and nose width really urks me for some reason.

Just close your eyes and imagine her nekkid.  Helps me when I have those deliberations.   :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 07:09:48 PM »
I have it here ready for watching, but the misses is currently hooked on Vikings, so I will have to watch the latest episode with her first, before watching Defiance.

I'm looking forward to watching it though!
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Tags: