Author Topic: Walking Dead Series still on AMC  (Read 43265 times)

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Walking Dead Series still on AMC
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2013, 04:29:37 AM »
Finally the epic showdown I was waiting for.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2013, 08:56:14 AM »
Yea Mid Season Finale was AWESOME..... It just annoys me that the best part is the "hurry up and wait" hook.   After Rick Bails out behind the School bus I was kinda like "uhh.. no one going to make sure he's dead eh?" Other than that it was entertaining though I'm still trying to make up my mind on the Rick's little infant.....

Offline dxrom

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2013, 09:21:48 AM »
Collateral damage.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2013, 09:59:30 AM »
Definitely the best episode of the season by far! I'm also thinking that the older girl is the "psycho" who's doing the stuff with the rats and possibly killed the two earlier. Although I don't see how she would've drug the bodies outside unless Carol found them and helped her cover it up. I hate this mid-season finale crap.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2013, 12:43:29 PM »
Spoiler: show
OMG! I can't believe he chopped off Herschels head!  I thought for sure Michone would have gotten it first!  I am still in disbelief that they lost the prison!  I don't know, kinda dissapointed that herschel got killed off.  Didn't see that coming at all.

That was pretty awesome that the little girl saved tyrese! 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline dxrom

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2013, 01:29:00 PM »
The moment he started to smile I seen it coming.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2013, 10:36:20 AM »
Same here Dx

As soon as rick went into his speech about forgiveness and working together I saw it coming.  He was inspired by Herschel and it was kind of a give away that herschel was going to die.  I figured it was going to happen back in the sick ward as well since he was being so damn inspring and all the times the show was emphasizing his positive influence on the group.

I think the kid will be alive, I bet someone on the bus picked it up or michone grabbed it or something. 

I think the little girl loved the zombies at first and feel like it is obvious that she was feeding them rats.  I'm surprised that people don't think it is as obvious as I do.  Back when Carl yelled at her for naming them.  Feeding it a rat is like feeding your pets... Then she probably killed the two sick people (david and eh..) and then carol probably took the blame for the girls.  That wouldn't explain her reaction to when she was thanked by tyresse unless she felt that guilty for lying about it.

I think tyresse will forgive the girl after she saves his life and also I think that carol will come back and that she's not gone for good. 

By the way, that was awesome.  My gf and I were so happy to see that dyke bitch (sorry for the language, I still hate her) get shot in the head after she shoots rick.  I also like that her gf regretted instantly the attack!  My favorite scene was the guy that hops out of the tank and Daryll is waiting for him with his xbow.  The guy tries to ask for mercy.  None!  I do wish he would have cocked off and said something to the effect, this is what you wanted, we already tried to avoid this.

So glad that, despite losing the prison, most of that *bleep* camp got owned.  I'm also glad the governor was alive to see his actions caused the death of that girl (however innocent she and tragic her death was).  I'm glad that michone got to stab the governor, for him to see her face, and then for her to leave him in misery.  I had hoped he lived so he could in anguish and guilt for his actions as a punishment, but the mom shooting him in the head was cool too.

Anyway, loved the episode.  I wished we hadn't spent the two previous episodes solely on the governor, not because I don't like him, but because his story wasn't that interesting and his character doesn't have the charisma for that much time.  I'd rather have seen more going on at the prison for one episode and a two episode long conflict. 
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2013, 04:47:01 PM »
Whats all the Spoiler tags about .. ill continue

So what happened to the three little girls...  We saw the 2 sisters with guns and they disappeared off the WRONG WAY after saving  tyresse... but their was a third little girl originally carrying the baby.. so i suspect she got on the bus with the baby... although their was blood in the carrier.

Great episode...

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 05, 2013, 01:44:56 PM »
The three girls grabbed the baby and had an altercation with some walkers and fired the pistol and the blood splashed onto the baby carrier

Tags: