Author Topic: I poop on The Eagle  (Read 2414 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
I poop on The Eagle
« on: February 11, 2011, 02:32:55 PM »
I took my lunch at the AMC to watch The Eagle.  I was unimpressed.  The combat scenes are not terrible, but I didn't love the camera work.  Cinematography B-  The plot line was lamish and Donald Sutherland didn't salvage it.  Plot C-.   The acting was amatuerish, but not horrible. Acting B-.   There is a five minute scene where men dance tribal around a campfire covered in paint that was so bad it was awkward to be an audience member. It was as worthless as the Kaliedescope scene in the Soloist with the added painted men humping the ground. Full Grade Deduction for huge error in judgment

Final Grade: D+
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: I poop on The Eagle
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 02:44:03 PM »
ouch .. and i was considering watching that not anymore.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: