Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Scripting Chat

Working Taming Script?

(1/5) > >>

Crisis:
I have been using MD's Jhelom Trainer (awesome script if you are ATK) but I am in the  mid 50's and am not gaining anything right now. I am on Sonoma and do not have jewelry to bump me up enough to attempt bulls. Does anyone know of any other working taming scripts that will allow me to continue? I am at 55.1 currently. Thanks!

dxrom:
Put jewelry on to get to ~80 taming. Goto Ice Isle and tame wolves, you can go from 50 to near GM pretty fast.

I don't trust automation for things like this, too slow and too risky. You can easily throw together a simple script to prompt tame, set #ltargetid to %whatever and then control %whatever to rename/release set to hotkeys. 1 small assist script to do in a couple hours what will more than likely take a script days to do.

The Ghost:
Hello Crisis
I had been using Uncle Dave's Tamer Plus for years and I like it.  https://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=51817#51817

Had to make those mod to getting to work.
; 754 spell to kill
;  line 570  add all follw me  and wait 10
;line 588 : Modified 9 March 2011  if #contsize = 118_204     *** was  118_186
;  line 592 :     set %yy #contposy + 185  *** was  + 165

What I do is raise Magery and Eval int to GM so I can kill pet
start 50 taming with 50 Imbuing u can add skill point u need and build a LRC suit.

go to Ice island to tame  polar bear until 60 -62
get jewelry to get to 85 ( are close to)
go to Jehlom pet to tame Bull until GM.
I also carry a butcher cleaver and get gather up to 140k of hide.

Any question just let me know. 

Endless Night:
I have a taming script that will take you from 0 -120...  just needs a rune book of creatures... I thinks it public and in my script library.  Take a look.

Crisis:

--- Quote from: Endless Night on August 05, 2014, 07:05:59 PM ---I have a taming script that will take you from 0 -120...  just needs a rune book of creatures... I thinks it public and in my script library.  Take a look.

--- End quote ---

I really appreciate your offer but I didn't see one in your library so it is most likely not available to me.

--- Quote from: The Ghost on August 04, 2014, 08:30:52 PM ---Hello Crisis
I had been using Uncle Dave's Tamer Plus for years and I like it.  https://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=51817#51817

Any question just let me know. 

--- End quote ---

I will look into that one and see if those changes get it to work for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version