Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Scripting Chat

Working Taming Script?

<< < (5/5)

Crisis:
I get those all the time when following links to EUO anymore. Just go to their PSL and the taming section. It is Uncle Dave's and is one of the approved scripts. I think it is the 4th or 5th one down.

I grabbed the link and it will probably do the same thing as TG but here it is anyways http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=51817#51817

EDIT: I see the difference now. EUO is no longer HTTPS but just HTTP so when clicking on a link that shows secure but the site is no longer secure, it will give a warning.

Gaderian:
I have trained up taming using the Moonglow Zoo donation script - looks like it is over on easyuo, not here. I made minor modifications to get it to need less interaction.

I think I adjusted the recall run type to include runebook types. Then I setup different rune books for each destination and set the default location. This way the book is the target and no need to open and turn pages.

I also added some rudimentary rails to help walk around a little to check for spawn.

I have also used Jawetzel's Jhelom trainer. Again with lots of modifications to deal with someone else already taming, and choosing the closest one to tame. I tried to make it look less rectangular run - mostly because I was bored. I also modified to use other spells to kill what training up magery on a new character.

Once I reached 90, I switched to using my Mastery trainer.

Gaderian

Endless Night:
Can try mine it has player avoidance built in.   You just need to create a runebook of locations first, but I list all the spots.

Its designed for unattended taming training.

baldielocks:
I just used madd dog's jhelom trainer, and I had no issues with the script. Another guy was there running the same script. If it's crashing, did you kill something in the pen before starting? One hot tip, trining from 50 to 70 is slowwwww. If you jewel up to tame bulls, then take them off, you gain much faster to 90.

Biza:
Every time I train a tamer I use Roadkills. It just works man.. Making rails is kinda risky but taming bulls on barrier island is remote. Honestly I don't think I had to do much to get it to work again.

Crazy that its still working 17 years later lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version