Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Scripting Chat

BoD sorter?

(1/3) > >>

Murdok:
I was thinking about a way to sort bods down further.... say container bods or studded leather or weapon bods ect... is it possible?  Has it been done already and I just dont see it?

Gaderian:
Everyone has an idea how to sort bods. Most bod sort scripts focus on the original 2 skills (blacksmith & tailoring), but I have not seen any public ones that deal with the other skills.

Some people want the sorting by bod rewards.
I had a purpose to assemble large bods with small bod matches - so I did one that was a little different.

I wrote a simple one, but it doesn't do much more than separate each into 3 books per craft skill. I have 3 books that will be for the craft skill, then large bods, small bods to fill large bods, then small bods that are not connected for any large bod.
If you have less than 125 bods for the book, then it will sort them in the same order, so it is easier to see if you have bods to fill a large. That is the only fancy part of the script. I wanted it to actually go beyond that and sort any quantity of bods, but I never added that feature.

A script that just separates by craft skill is simple - use the color of the bod and the name of the book.
I have also seen a script that focuses on the reward for the bod, but only tailor and smith focused. This is not so much the case anymore because you get reward points and can select which item you want when turning in or going to the npc and redeeming a reward based on banked points. It still has merit for optimizing your points instead of banking points.

How are you looking to sort bods?

Murdok:

--- Quote from: Gaderian on December 18, 2021, 09:00:49 AM ---How are you looking to sort bods?
--- End quote ---

Thats the million dollar question!   I am currently sorting out carp smalls to fill for saws.... I have no prob bribing up the junk ones to decent ones but when you are filling smalls for thousand or so saws every second you can save is a good thing! 

Murdok:

--- Quote from: Gaderian on December 18, 2021, 09:00:49 AM ---
How are you looking to sort bods?

--- End quote ---

I think the easy answer is ti sort the bods that cant be filled via script... basically the junk bods that arnt worth the resource cost?  Also Im looking for a working collecting script  any suggestions?

Gaderian:
I will post my simple sorter. Look for it on the forums here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version