Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Scripting Chat

Can I help?

(1/3) > >>

Piller:
Seeing that I now have acess to 1000s of hours at work I like to help as much as I can. Unfortunately my last coding class was basica/pascal so adding a script to the library is beyond my ability at this point.

If anyone is working on a new script and needs it run on osi shards I have an open char slot, house, gold... and I am stuck in my office 1-2 days a week and can watch something run and give detailed feedback.

So if anyone does need any help please please feel free to ask. 

Gaderian:
If you have programming fundamentals, you can definitely succeed at scripting. Lots of interesting options there with a variety of scripting tools.

I don't have anything that is workable on my project list - meaning I don't have time to write stuff for the next 6 weeks. So I can't offer anything up that can be advanced.

What kind of projects interest you? Do you see a need for something useful that either hasn't been done or needs updating?

Piller:
my basica class was in 1985 so its a little outdated as am I  :-[. I am looking threw the scripts and trying to get familiar with it but this is going to take a while if I am able to comprehend it at all.

My point is that I am really enjoying this site and I have never been one to be a leech at anything in life so I would like to contribute. I was trying to think of how I could possible do this. I know the game really well and if someone was stuck and waned a fresh set of eyes on something I have the time and tools I could do that. I know with many things in life sometimes when you hit a wall a fresh et of eyes might help.

As far as what kind of projects im interested in I am starting uo fresh again so I have worked up the mule skills with thanks to this site and am currently going to try to make a mining and lumberjacking script run. I got LJ gm last night and will work on that today. Withount this site it would have takin months to gm the skills i have done in the last week so in my mind I owe you guys.

Piller:
are any scripters currently playing tammers? I had an idea for a what seems would be a simple script but take care of a big problem. I could write it out in basic if anyone is interested but would need help transferring it to modern script.

Very basic one of the big problems with pet training is maxing there healing on pets like the CU that bandage heal. Once maxed at 120 the size of the heals gives them a great jump in survivability. My thought is if possible discord pet, drink poison, CU will bandage you, CU gains healing for curing poison. To avoid AFK death a max HPR suit would probably regen more health than the poison. We could add failsafe's into the script but I if this is doable I would like to keep the script very basic so i can see my idea/programing put into scriping so i can learn what im doing and possible contribute.

If there is any interest let me know I will experiment, time things out, and write the scrit in basica language before I would need help.

ZigZagZebra:
I can confirm a regen suit 18hpr ticks faster than lesser poison decreases hp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version