Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Scripting Chat

Can I help?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Gaderian:
I have a simple script that casts poison on my tamer and keeps an eye on my health. If I get to a certain threshold and the pet has not cured me, then I cure myself and reset.

I like the additional thinking about using discord on the pet. I don't know why that never dawned on me. Without discord, I believe this method caps out around 113-114. That would not be hard to add.

I have initially trained healing wearing a Cloak of Corruption or being in Lich Form. Either of these reduce your HP, but will not allow you to die. If you are concerned about karma, then 45 minutes in Wind taking out the demons and you are back at Lord/Lady. Your bonded pet will happily heal you as long as you are logged in. A non-scripted method is to hang around a popular bank where players pop in and out with your journal open - which just their names updating the journal was enough to keep you logged in. Another method was opening the New Magincia bazzaar vendor menu to remain logged in.

I have a suit with 100% LRC and self repair (or no durability on the items, like a Pendant of the Magi), so that there isn't a durability issue to content with when casting poison on myself for these training sessions.

I just looked at my script - it is kinda ugly, but shows the pet skill progress and adjusts accordingly. It doesn't cast poison on my tamer until the pet can actually have a chance to cure poison.

I have attached the routine that reads the pet values. It requires having the script kalocr.txt in the same directory as your easyuo executable. Feel free to incorporate that into your script, if you wish to post it.

The routine intentionally strips the decimal point from the value, because EUO numbers are integers.

Piller:
I will check this out tonight and make a report. I was reading online that people are taking up poison on there tamer so they have disc/mage/poison and disco pet, cast poison on them, let pet cure itself. My question would be if I wrote a script for this is there any way to monitor a pets health? Seeing the animal lore does not update like a players health bar im not sure if it would be possible.

I will let you know tonight how the above script runs. TY TY

Gaderian:
Pet health monitoring is event status command.

Under tutorials there is a thread that explains all the undocumented updates to EUO and how to use those.

The Ghost:
To train  healing on your pet,
1)  I also ensure I dont add HPR until I'm done train and leave the Poison resist as low as I can.   
2)  Find a location where you pet can be poison and yo wont die :)  .
3)   Disco your pet. ( you or a guildmate).

Eodon have those Diine,  they are good  at poisoning :)  at some point  you will need 2 of them.   

Piller:
Last night I tamed a dimetrosaur and trapped it in my house. I set  my CU on the other side of the large forge that was separating them and disco the CU. I stood behind a wall (so i didn't get poisoned) and went to bed. I think it has been running about 12 hours and healing went from 95.7 to 114 and chiv went from 89 to 112.6.

No script running just let them to attack each other.

Another positive note the dimetrosaur poison spell went from I think around 40 @ tame to 90. At GM poison and poison breath these are great pets for the bar room @ roof. Not many people train them because poison takes forever so 2 birds 1 stone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version