Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Scripting Chat

BoDSS!!

(1/2) > >>

Quagmire:
Yeah, so after all these scripts about bods and login problems people have been asking me to write one. i finally decide to re do mine.
Heres what i got so far.
Every char with .1 smith and tailoring so be able to get 1 bod every hour. Set up for 4 accounts with 5 chars each and only one shard.
logs in each char at a time gets bod from smith and tailor. Then moves them to tailor or smith book. logs out waits. till timer reaches 1 hour for the first char login. Doing it this way say you get 400 bods smith and tailor a day on a 20 hour day. Thats 2800 shitty bods a week. So fill shitty and turn them in you get 2800 godly bods a week. takes 20 min to complete 1 cycle. Now this keeps you hidden on top of luna so gotta wait 5 after you do each char slot. As you guys know moving to bod book reduces item count by 5. so 56 total items a week so can run roughly 2.5 weeks straight without filling shitty bods.
Heres where what i am thinking:
Should i put a number of chars menu option?
Should i put a second shard option? ( could add up to 3 shards cus 1 cycle is 20 min per shard meaning 1 hour total cycle time)
Should i add a pathfinding option to inn? (think be a little to conspicuous.)
Pros:
Loginsub doesn't *bleep* up lol => CROSS fingers  ;D
Cons as of right now:
UO window has to be on top do to login subs.
;----------
Another note:I will make a bod filler and a database exporter of new bods ( one that works efficiently) Hopefully i can get it set up having 4 accounts getting 1 filling and 1 getting god bods in one huge cycle. Ultimate Goal :)

Xclio:
I would say yes to the number of character options, no to multiple shards, and no to a pathfinding option as like you said that could get pretty obvious especially to any Luna sitters.

Pearls:
Ultimate sort of options would be:

- being able to choose what characters u wish to collect on
  ** for example ** : account 1 char 1 2 4 6 , not 3 5
- being able to choose (smith/tailor), or (smith only)/(tailor only) per character chosen to collect
- being able to set it up for different shards, and yes it does take roughly 20 mins for 4 accounts to do 1 shard
- auto log in after server goes down
- loss conn protection
- i definitely wouldnt add in a option to run to the inn, dont even see a reason why you would at luna...

These are things i experienced using C2's Bod Gatherer, and its a kick ass script. I did up to 4 accounts on 4 shards using his script and trial accounts. And if ur wondering the maximum a backpack can hold is 2 bodbooks, 1 filled with 500 bods, and 1 filled with 119 bods ;)

Quagmire:

--- Quote from: Pearls on July 29, 2008, 08:11:05 AM ---Ultimate sort of options would be:

- being able to choose what characters u wish to collect on
  ** for example ** : account 1 char 1 2 4 6 , not 3 5
- being able to choose (smith/tailor), or (smith only)/(tailor only) per character chosen to collect
- being able to set it up for different shards, and yes it does take roughly 20 mins for 4 accounts to do 1 shard
- auto log in after server goes down
- loss conn protection
- i definitely wouldnt add in a option to run to the inn, dont even see a reason why you would at luna...

These are things i experienced using C2's Bod Gatherer, and its a kick ass script. I did up to 4 accounts on 4 shards using his script and trial accounts. And if ur wondering the maximum a backpack can hold is 2 bodbooks, 1 filled with 500 bods, and 1 filled with 119 bods ;)

--- End quote ---
Well my login subs never failed me and it does login after sever down and up uses shard scanner. yeah those char id are going to get fix and i guess ill do the option for tailor or smithing or both. Urmm check boxes for char ids under account name? so 1-7 check boxes maybe?

Pearls:
Yeah C2 also has 1-7, unfortunately trial accounts only go up to 5 :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version