Author Topic: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)  (Read 144444 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2011, 09:27:09 AM »
14th Avi Gift Pickup

- Time to fire this bad boy back up again and get all your 14th aniversary gifts...

STOP GO VOTE NOW ... Vote link --> http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=263548#263548

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2011, 06:10:42 AM »
Hi EN, do you have the new Gump info for the latest patch? or point me in the right direction on finding it out.

Cheers

D

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2011, 08:44:35 AM »
Hi EN, do you have the new Gump info for the latest patch? or point me in the right direction on finding it out.

Cheers

D

Its really easy... when you are at one of the appropriate screens .. say logingump... just record this value in the euo side bar... Containor Info - Contkind

Thats it.  Do it for each of the applicatable screens.  After your done acn you post the values here along with the client version incase anyone else wants them.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2011, 09:05:08 AM »
EN, do you have a little script that will spit out the correct contkinds automatically?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2011, 09:29:14 AM »
EN, do you have a little script that will spit out the correct contkinds automatically?

Na .. If i was to work on this script again I would remove its reliance on the contkinds entirely.  This was one of my original projects before i realized that contkinds changed on every patch.   But this script is only used 4 times a year by most people so a the work of rewriting is huge compared to just getting the contkinds which is rather trivial.

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2011, 09:57:34 AM »
So ive managed to get it to login, select shard but then instead of creating a new character it just relogs in over and over.

Just so i understand ive been using:

Code: [Select]
set %GumpMainMenu    QKJD - This is the login screen
Set %GumpWait        QEMB - This is the wait gump before next screen
Set %gumpShardSelect WNGD - this is the shard select screen
set %GumpNewChar     YMAC - this is the new character screen (the one with list of characters ad the 'New' button
set %GumpNewChar2    WPXC - character name and clothing screen?
set %GumpNewCharMap  QIIC - Map screen where you select city
set %GumpLogin       IYAC - Not sure
set %GumpGeneric     CFN - Not sure
set %GumpYesNo       SXUC - Not sure

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2011, 10:08:52 AM »
good try you nearly had it .. i guess some of my descriptions could be better

;===========================================
; ** Setup  - Gump Values (Change After Every Patch)
;===========================================
;Gump Values for Client version 7.0.19.1 (patch 95)
set %GumpMainMenu    QKJD ; This is the login screen
Set %GumpWait        QEMB ; This is the wait gump before next screen
Set %gumpShardSelect WNGD ; this is the shard select screen
set %GumpNewChar     YMAC ; this is the new character screen (the one with list of characters ad the 'New' button
set %GumpNewChar2    WPXC ; character name and clothing screen?
set %GumpLogin       SLCD ; Trade selection
set %GumpNewCharMap  QIIC ; Map screen where you select city
set %GumpGeneric     STM  ; vet reward / 6month stat increase
set %GumpYesNo       SXUC ; Logout okay cancel gump

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2011, 10:17:17 AM »
Ah i see :) thankyou for you patience and help.

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2011, 10:34:12 AM »
Ive just tried the new gump settings and it gets to the new character screen but doent fill in the name, just relogs back into the shard. Any thoughts?

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2011, 11:31:12 AM »
Ive just tried the new gump settings and it gets to the new character screen but doent fill in the name, just relogs back into the shard. Any thoughts?

Did you define a character in the header block.

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2011, 11:57:18 AM »
Yeah ive sorted the character selection, ive even tried using your default 'A big Fellow' i get the same problem, just gets to the character selection screen and relogs in to the shard over and over again.

I also tried the count character option and i get same results.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2011, 12:16:37 PM »
well the script hasnt changed in a very long time... so we must have recorded one of the gumps wrong.

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2011, 02:29:50 PM »
Hi EN, i have a good look through but i cant seem to crack it, all the gumps look fine, ive checked them over and over, but i stops on the new character gump then relogs in the same shard and repeats.

I have also check the click location fo the new character button and no problems there, not sure what else to try, any suggestions?

Cheers

D

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2011, 12:28:05 PM »
how about you pm me your headder block changes so i can see what you have done.. mininus the password accountinfo.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2011, 01:27:18 PM »
For those who have been slow to gather gifts this year, Ho ho ho!

set %GumpMainMenu    QKJD
Set %GumpWait        QEMB
Set %gumpShardSelect WNGD
set %GumpNewChar     WPXC
set %GumpNewChar2    GNCD
set %GumpLogin       YMAC
set %GumpGeneric     STM
set %GumpYesNo       SXUC

Tags: