Author Topic: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)  (Read 144485 times)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)
« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2012, 05:34:18 AM »
Fired up over the weekend to collect Xmas gifts, haven't done this in a while so had a little fun setting up and watching her fly! Thanks EN.

I haven't done any poking around yet but I found that the inventorying did not create a file for me. At the end you can see the cmd boxes flashing as though it's attempting to create a file but when it loads Notepad there is nothing but a "file not exist" error. I'm running Windows 7 and left the default file location as C:\ so it's possible that it's a permissions issue, not sure. Will try running it tonight with a different path.

I'm sure there were at least a few characters that had backpacks with too much crap in them to collect the gifts but I have no clue which ones so I won't be bothering logging in to all my characters to figure it out LOL. Otherwise it was wonderful to pick up gifts without doing it manually for a change.

X

EDIT - that was the issue. Changed the path to just save in the euox.exe folder and no problem. Good stuff!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 05:27:31 PM by 12TimesOver »
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2013, 10:43:55 AM »
Here are the current 7.0.32.11 values.

Code: [Select]
;===========================================
; ** Setup  - Gump Values (Change After Every Patch)
;#CONTKIND/Gump Values for Client version 7.0.32.11 (Patch unknown)
set %GumpMainMenu    GRI      ; This is the login screen
Set %GumpWait        WJEC     ; This is the wait gump before next screen
Set %gumpShardSelect SZF      ; this is the shard select screen
set %GumpLogin       ESSC     ; this is the Character Selection Screen with NEW/DELETE Buttons
set %GumpNewChar     CVPD     ; this is the New Character Name and Clothing screen
set %GumpNewChar2    SNB      ; this is the New Character Trade Selection screen
set %GumpNewCharMap  WNAD     ; this is the New Character Map starting location screen
set %GumpGeneric     YYEB     ; this is the Vet Reward/6 month stat increase gump
set %GumpYesNo       YCND     ; this is the Logout - Okay Cancel gump

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2013, 04:13:14 PM »
Thank you EN for updating the gumps!

I'm having the biggest brain fart. For the life of me, I can't figure out where to enter the account password!!! Would anyone mind giving me the children's instructions?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2013, 05:56:08 PM »

I'm having the biggest brain fart. For the life of me, I can't figure out where to enter the account password!!! Would anyone mind giving me the children's instructions?

uncomment or add the line right after the set %gumpxxxx settings

gosub AddAccount AccountName XXXXXXXXXXX

where XXXXXXX is your password

if one account replace AccountName with N/A

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2013, 10:53:59 AM »
HELP   I have been sitting here for an hour now trying to figure out where to put my info to run this script, I want to collect the xmas gifts. I have 7 accounts and chars on each account so this would be a great gift to me if I could get it to work. I just can't figure out where to put my info, can u plz show a pic where to do this....sorry I just don't understand it.....I appreciate any help u can give me.....(I feel really stupid)  thx  :-[ Kandie

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2013, 01:47:47 PM »
Look at the post just before yours

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2013, 02:30:29 PM »
I did, sorry I still don't understand......but is ok I'll just forget it for now and do manually...and work on it some other day.....someday I'll get it figured out :)    Thx anyway   Kandie

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2013, 02:35:41 PM »
Probably time for another gump update =D

Offline slyone

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • slyone has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2013, 03:46:46 PM »
Here are the current 7.0.32.11 values.

; ** Setup  - Gump Values (Change After Every Patch)
;#CONTKIND/Gump Values for Client version 7.0.32.11 (Patch unknown)
Set %GumpWait        WJEC     ; This is the wait gump before next screen
Set %gumpShardSelect SZF      ; this is the shard select screen
set %GumpLogin       ESSC     ; this is the Character Selection Screen with NEW/DELETE Buttons
set %GumpNewChar     CVPD     ; this is the New Character Name and Clothing screen
set %GumpNewChar2    SNB      ; this is the New Character Trade Selection screen
set %GumpNewCharMap  WNAD     ; this is the New Character Map starting location screen
set %GumpGeneric     YYEB     ; this is the Vet Reward/6 month stat increase gump

I just checked and the gump values from client 7.0.32.11 match the ones I have for Client 7.0.34.2.
Started playing back at the Second Age

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2013, 11:48:28 AM »

uncomment or add the line right after the set %gumpxxxx settings

gosub AddAccount AccountName XXXXXXXXXXX

where XXXXXXX is your password

if one account replace AccountName with N/A

I did, sorry I still don't understand......but is ok I'll just forget it for now and do manually...and work on it some other day.....someday I'll get it figured out Smiley    Thx anyway   Kandie

Ok this is as simple as I can state it..

If your Account name = Grandmaster
and your password  = SmokyBacon

then you edit the line that reads gosub AddAccount AccountName Password

and change it so it reads  gosub AddAccount Grandmaster SmokyBacon

Also make sure the line is not commented out ie it doesn't start with ;
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline slyone

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • slyone has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2014, 07:41:57 AM »
Current values as of 7.0.34.15.

; ** Setup  - Gump Values (Change After Every Patch)
;#CONTKIND/Gump Values for Client version 7.0.34.15 (Patch unknown)
Set %GumpWait        EKEC     ; This is the wait gump before next screen
Set %gumpShardSelect AAG      ; this is the shard select screen
set %GumpLogin       MSSC     ; this is the Character Selection Screen with NEW/DELETE Buttons
Started playing back at the Second Age

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • REEFHAWK has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2014, 09:39:48 AM »
I have used this script on numerous occasions in the past, however with the change to gumps and all back in July, it no longer works.  Is there a chance to get this updated for the peeps that can't write scripts?  I sure would appreciate it.  Thanks in advance just in case.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2014, 06:12:34 AM »
I have used this script on numerous occasions in the past, however with the change to gumps and all back in July, it no longer works.  Is there a chance to get this updated for the peeps that can't write scripts?  I sure would appreciate it.  Thanks in advance just in case.

I should really rewite this script so learns the gumps I wrote this so long ago before I knew better.  One day if i get time... Patching right now its a big one by the looks of it so will be updating gumps soon

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • REEFHAWK has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2014, 08:16:08 AM »
Thanks so much for your reply.  Looking forward to using it.  I would be glad to test it when you get it re-written.  I can't write scripts, but I do have a little understanding of working with them.  Thanks again.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2014, 11:23:35 AM »

I should really rewite this script so learns the gumps I wrote this so long ago before I knew better.  One day if i get time... Patching right now its a big one by the looks of it so will be updating gumps soon

typical account expired yesterday .. ow the joys of usings EAs account management.

Tags: