Author Topic: Introduction of a Returning Vet and former Counselor/Seer  (Read 13 times)

Offline AureliusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Aurelius has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello all.

I'm excited to be back in the world of Ultima Online after a long hiatus. My journey with UO started way back in pre-alpha, and I continued through beta, staying active during the first five years of retail, off and on. The concept of an open and persistent world was what initially drew me in. While not all of the early promises were fully realized, it was clear from the beginning that Ultima Online was something special.

During my early years, I had the privilege of volunteering for OSI, first as a Counselor and later as a Seer. One of my most memorable experiences was using the .jail command for the first time to put an exploiter in jail. It was a unique and satisfying moment for sure. Another highlight was being the first person to buy and pilot a boat during beta testing, a pioneering adventure that I still fondly remember.

After years away, nostalgia has drawn me back to Ultima Online, and I'm now starting anew on the Atlantic shard. I'm eager to dive into both PvM and PvP once again. The high-end content, particularly Champ spawns and the High Seas expansion, has piqued my interest, and I can't wait to explore these new challenges.

Crafting has always been a passion of mine. This time around, I'm looking forward to delving into imbuing to complement my skills in blacksmithing, carpentry, tailoring, and tinkering. There's something incredibly relaxing about fishing on the Vesper docks, and I'm sure I'll be spending plenty of time there as well.

It's great to be back in the world of Sosaria, and I look forward to reconnecting with old friends and making new ones. Cheers to many more adventures in Ultima Online!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Introduction of a Returning Vet and former Counselor/Seer
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:13:29 AM »
Welcome to a former Counselor from a former Counselor! (briefly anyhow).  Thanks for the intro!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: