Author Topic: Navrey Night-Eyes question.  (Read 12305 times)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Navrey Night-Eyes question.
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2012, 06:17:18 PM »
server up.

I think its 3 Rockfalls to kill her. Maybe 4 at most.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2012, 06:42:11 PM »
Very interesting...  Can you trigger rocks while hidden?  I feel a script snippet coming on...

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2012, 07:42:14 PM »
yes you can. But don't do it if navrey is nearby
dem Rocks Crush you too :P
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2012, 07:43:15 PM »
Just keep your scissors away from those rocks!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 05:41:52 AM »
Just keep your scissors away from those rocks!

Awesome.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2012, 06:05:41 AM »
Goes faster if you discord while the rocks are falling.

Be wary of intruders. If she dies due to rock damage anyone has access to the corpse. Someone could come in, hit her once or twice and get full looting rights.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 09:19:26 AM »
Bard mastry in disco gives a 10% boost and i think there is a 5% boost for having other barding skills.  So having the mastry plus a slayer lets you disco very quickly and easily.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012, 10:02:45 AM »
Don't forget you can toggle them if you have done the quest.  I like to bring a tanking samp and a secondary bard/sampire.  I toggle the barb to disco special, disco and then toggle back to peacemaking and get the DCI bonus.  I do this for a fair amount of tougher stuff and you can cycle it over again.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2012, 12:46:16 PM »
Don't forget you can toggle them if you have done the quest.  I like to bring a tanking samp and a secondary bard/sampire.  I toggle the barb to disco special, disco and then toggle back to peacemaking and get the DCI bonus.  I do this for a fair amount of tougher stuff and you can cycle it over again.

This explanation boggles me.  I really need to learn about the masteries.

So, I do this:

- Disco Bard Mastery Special
- Disco Navery
- Peace Navery
- Trigger 3x Rockfalls

Is that the method?

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2012, 12:50:17 PM »
What is the time limit between uses of the rocks?
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2012, 01:57:32 PM »
Here's something you may find useful...

Navrey Checker
Code: [Select]
set %stone LNB

repeat
findItem %stone G_12
if #findCnt > 0 && #findCol = 0
{
display ok Cmon, Lets Do This!
wait 120s
}
wait 1
until #false

Navrey Clicker
Code: [Select]
set %stone LNB

repeat
findItem %stone G_3
if #findCnt > 0 && #findCol = 0
{
set #lobjectID #findID
set #ltargetKind 1
event macro 17
wait 5
}
wait 1
until #false

Always meant to merge those two, just never got around to it.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2012, 04:27:23 PM »
Perhaps it could run to the correct stone as well!! Just assign each one a number then all you have to do is enter the sequence and the script runs it!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2012, 05:30:11 PM »
I started on that, just got bored with it LOL.

I was running Navrey on 3 shards at the same time though.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2012, 07:54:23 PM »

This explanation boggles me.  I really need to learn about the masteries.

So, I do this:

- Disco Bard Mastery Special
- Disco Navery
- Peace Navery
- Trigger 3x Rockfalls

Is that the method?

Ya that was a bad line from me.  I was actually saying you can toggle the disco mastery on your book if you are using a different mastery thus getting the better disco chance.  There is a timer you have to wait through and you could then swap back to the mastery that better suits your players(peace or provo) to then get the benifit of that mastery.

This all said you would have killed the thing quickly all the same if you are just using the rocks but I use my sampires and don't care for the rocks unless I get it the first time.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Norad

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Norad has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2013, 11:16:48 AM »
How do i use this rockfall and when.I have never tried to get Narvey, id like too.

Tags: