Author Topic: About leather farming  (Read 3133 times)

Offline kujillaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kujilla has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
About leather farming
« on: April 28, 2009, 06:04:36 AM »
Hello guys, it will sound noob but i wonder if you could explain to me what are the bests spots and mobs to farm spined, horned and barbed by using a leather farming script so i can get enough resources to fill all my bods. Im sure spined can be farmed afk easily by killing lizardsmen, what about horned and barbed? Thanks in advance.

PD: If you could advice about wich template to use for the task too (weapon included) will be great :D

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: About leather farming
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 06:13:26 AM »
For the horned leather I use lava lizards.  there is not much to choose from on the barbed end :)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: About leather farming
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 08:34:39 AM »
Wyvern Isle for Horned is good too, quick kills and good respawn rate. Also get plenty of Horned when running a decent fishing script that can be found around these here parts. I also prefer Giant Serpents for spined mostly because you also get bones which sell quite nicely. I'm a big fan of getting the most bang for your time-spent buck.

I typically farm WW's or Mares for barbed, usually less camped than Destard but my best barbed runs have always been farming Shadow Wyrms with my bard. Major farming returns on top of the hides, especially with some luck on your suit. Also get a fair amount of horned while you're down there.

BTW, always in Fel for the double resources.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: