Author Topic: Armor/Jewelry Planning with Imbue  (Read 11914 times)

Offline Remaker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Remaker has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Armor/Jewelry Planning with Imbue
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2009, 07:53:12 PM »
skill on earrings for gargs only pretty sure

no.

That gives people who make a gargoyle an advantage in their templates (up to 75 more skill points) and is basically the sole reason why they changed it.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 12:23:59 PM »
Just a little added info on the ring/bracelet the max skills you can have on one of these is 60 not 75 you can embue a ring with 4 skills and the fifth intensity has to be something else can not be another skill.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 02:32:27 PM »
Can you still imbue a necklace with skills ?
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2009, 02:49:06 PM »
you can embue a ring or bracelet with skills just not more than 4 different skills. Some of the other posters where thinking you could have 5 skills total on a jewelery item and this you can not do.

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2009, 05:02:52 PM »
RN, wondering where you got the information on the outcome from unwinding artifacts.  When I look at the list I don't see the characteristics on some of the stuff you listed adding up to 450, but maybe I am missing something. Is 450 not still the relic threshhold?

An example is the Polar Bear Mask:

Night Sight is 100 pts
HP Regen 2 is 100 pts
SR 3 is 60 pts

(5)15: 10 pt increase worth 66pts
(8)21: 13 pt increase worth 86 pts

I calculate a total of 412, some 38 points shy of a relic.

Some more that I see are Night's Kiss, shield of invuln.

I appreciate the list, I definitely see some cheap artis that could be unwound for relics, but wanted to clarify to make sure I understand how its supposed to work. 

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 05:05:46 PM by Paulonius »
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Rn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2009, 05:35:51 PM »
This was taken from a stratics post that I just stumbled upon in which they said they tested on beta. Id assume since some dont meet the required % intensities that they automatically go to relics just for the fact that they are minor arties, im just guessing tho
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 05:52:33 PM by Rn »

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2009, 08:28:05 AM »
I suspected it might be the case that artis are getting a bump, but who knows for sure since it seems to have had several changes duing beta. At any rate I went shopping last night from your list and bought about 30 crappy artis with an average price of about 30K, including five PBear Masks for 20K each...
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Tags: