Poll

What Do You think Will Happen if they Ban Easyuo?

UO will Cease to make money and Shut Down
13 (48.1%)
Game Play Will continue like it does
3 (11.1%)
They Will Simply Decrease the Number of Shards to compensate for loss of Accounts
5 (18.5%)
Penguins Will take Over The Earth
6 (22.2%)
Who Cares?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: March 14, 2010, 09:03:01 PM

Author Topic: What Happens if they ban Easyuo?  (Read 12305 times)

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: What Happens if they ban Easyuo?
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2010, 12:12:29 PM »
I only use EasyUO for training skills and making supplies. I do all my pots and what not on my mage by hot keys.

And what is this asian speeder? haha

I'm the same way. I use EUO to train skills, get resources for personal use and that's it. No chance in hell I sit here and mine by hand. Train disco by hand? No f'ing way. I'm on day 3 of running a script for 12+ hours a day and I'm not to 120 yet.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2010, 12:16:36 PM »
Having had to train many skills by hand (lumberjacking) because TT said I had too, I don't know if I would be able to play for a while.

EUO lets me train the skills and get the resources I need so that if I happen to be online, I can join in.

I would have to quit the game until school is over......... :(
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2010, 12:53:01 PM »
If the dev team takes their time on Baja seriously, they'll find out first hand how impossible and dumb certain aspects of their game can be.  Our use of scripting programs such as EUO or even UOA or Razor for that matter, comes from addressing fundamental deficiencies that permeate UO.

The problem is that it takes a while to truly understand all the things wrong, they'll have given up and moved to the next lame under-thought, unfinished expansion.

I'm personally waiting for the next race to come to UO.  I vote penguin!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2010, 12:55:17 PM »

I vote centaur (the half horse half human things C2 ;) )

Just think, being permanently mounted!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2010, 02:41:09 PM »
I am thinking Lizard men :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2010, 02:43:34 PM »
you just know its going to be dwarfs...   but i vote pirates
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2010, 06:11:21 PM »
I hope its not dwarfs. It would be nice if they could make stuff that pertained to the world of UO. I think the Samurai expansion was a horrible idea. I can live with gargoyles, and yes I can even live with dwarfs. However, I think something as simple as lizardmen or centaurs would be good enough. Then they could use additional resources to make the 2d client a higher resolution and what not.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2010, 06:29:37 PM »

I vote centaur (the half horse half human things C2 ;) )

Just think, being permanently mounted!

HUmm... being permanently mounted... you are an interesting one ST

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2010, 06:31:09 PM »
well i have two accts i play a lot.  I would probably sell everything off except a suit here and there and maybe... just maybe keep one open.  I only stay in the game for coding and friends.

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2010, 11:14:20 PM »
I vote Angels. (That way they introduce 2 Flying races :) )

BUT PENGUINS COMES SECOND
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2010, 01:57:40 PM »
Knowing how Ultima works they will probably add mummies and pharoahs. Make Egyptian looking lands.

Something crazy like that. haha

I hope they make a gate that will take about 10 minutes to get you across, but the gate will take you to the lost lands which combines about 3 shards.

That would be the greatest idea ever.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2010, 04:38:42 PM »
Knowing how Ultima works they will probably add mummies and pharoahs. Make Egyptian looking lands.

Something crazy like that. haha

I hope they make a gate that will take about 10 minutes to get you across, but the gate will take you to the lost lands which combines about 3 shards.

That would be the greatest idea ever.

The best thing they could do would be to make a universal gate that instantly transports you between shards
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2010, 04:43:46 PM »
Or even better make it a Star gate !! So you can dial it up and go where ever you want :)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2010, 04:56:15 PM »
I already have the script written to run around my houses and unlock every container, and every lock down.  When I leave the game, it will be very quietly.  Suddenly, there will be a few very large open spaces available on Sonoma/Napa/Baja.

Ahem - if you plan to test that script on Sonoma (just to be ready!), be sure to PM me first!

:P

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2010, 05:39:39 PM »
I already have the script written to run around my houses and unlock every container, and every lock down.  When I leave the game, it will be very quietly.  Suddenly, there will be a few very large open spaces available on Sonoma/Napa/Baja.

Ahem - if you plan to test that script on Sonoma (just to be ready!), be sure to PM me first!

:P

If you have any white stuffies, since i didn't get any for valentines  >:(, please be sure to let me know too  ;)

Tags: