Author Topic: What to craft to get relic fragments?  (Read 8449 times)

Offline systempanicTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • systempanic has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
What to craft to get relic fragments?
« on: April 22, 2011, 03:28:35 AM »

Hello, can someone suggest what to make with runic saws/fletchng kits for max return of relic fragments ???

:)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: What to craft to get relic fragments?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 03:34:14 AM »
thats an interesting question and ive got no clue.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Sulter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Sulter has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 03:47:42 AM »
I have had the best luck useing a Bronze runic hammer with dull copper ore and make, Knight's war cleaver or the Guardian axe , all have to be Exeptional and unravel at the queens forge. Have not had to use this in a while and hope it will qork for you but when I did I could get over 45 relic frags per hammer.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 04:03:31 AM »
although good info Sulter .. he specifically asked Runic Saws and fletching kits. Which personally I have never heard used to make relics but soundslike it should be possible.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 06:24:32 AM »

With imbuing now i am burning low end runics for 100% elemental weapon and wondering what can give better relics frags for using heartwood/yew runics?

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 11:23:09 AM »
I would think the only thing you could use with the fletcher kit would be some weapon with bloodwood as this gives the extra HPR 2 and life leech. 

http://www.uoguide.com/Wood

Sewing kits would have to be luck using spined but I would be that is hard to pull off a relic even with a barbed kit.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 11:58:34 AM »
I tried very early on creating relic fragments with  Frostwood/Bloodwood and the results weren't good. Something may have changed but I don't believe it's the optimal way to go in trying to produce relic fragments.

I'd still like to know if the Dull Copper Ingots + Runic Hammer nets that 30-40 many Relic Fragments as others have mentioned before. If so that's the way to go. Only one way to find out...

I thought Paulonius did elaborate testing and you netted the most with Valorite and Verite Ingots.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 12:33:19 PM »
I just wish i could get frags from enchanted kelp leggings, runed driftwood bows or bronzed armor!
Bummer

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 10:44:46 PM »
There was a way to Just convert bloodwood and gems to relics, but it wasn't very profitable and it took forever..... There is a way to use frostwood to make items and make straight relics, but it requires boura pelts.... too bad nobody ever wrote a boura farmer.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2011, 02:46:10 AM »
I burnt 3 heartwood saws to craft bokutos with bloodwoods and unravel at house. Got 19 relic frags.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2011, 04:46:00 AM »
I burnt 3 heartwood saws to craft bokutos with bloodwoods and unravel at house. Got 19 relic frags.
ouch

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2011, 09:00:33 AM »
You want to use frostwood, It only gives you Damage increase, and it gives you the full multiplier. The Fact that you add 2 Hit point regen, and some life leech actually screws you over when it comes to unraveling. Especially weapons with 5 adds on their own!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2011, 09:19:32 PM »
Thanks , will try frostwood tonight, and report here.

Post Merge: April 24, 2011, 02:36:49 AM
Thanks , will try frostwood tonight, and report here.

wow, much better with frostwood, got 45 relic frags with burning 3 heartwood saws.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 02:36:49 AM by systempanic »

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 07:32:54 AM »
<------- " The Voice of Reason "
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline eddie

• Activity:
    0%
  • eddie has no influence.
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2011, 04:26:14 PM »
I always use copper hammers>gold ingots>war cleaver= frags!

Tags: