Author Topic: So I was chatting with Masenna the other day...  (Read 3921 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
So I was chatting with Masenna the other day...
« on: August 22, 2011, 06:42:24 AM »
Seems she/he/it was doing some deco stuff at a bank on a shard I play and our EM felt the need to smack lips on the hindquarters.

So there's a shard message about "Come see our new bank".

I wasn't doing anything important, just killed a dude in Despise and was working on a script so I thought, why not.

When I get there Masenna (sp?) is there finishing up colors on some stuff. Did the trammy "Oh how nice" stuff, got a *laugh* out of her/him/it, then decided to try to get some useful info.

Me: I've so much clutter in my castle, any chance I could "turn in" some of it soon?
Masenna: You will be able to turn it in soon.

So fall cleaning may be on the way.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: So I was chatting with Masenna the other day...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 06:44:44 AM »
isn't "soon"  a relative word ??

As in as soon as i win the lottery I'm going to turn on cleaning.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 12:21:24 PM »
Very much looking forward to this..  Think I read that there will be over 800 different items that we can turn in. 

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 01:09:39 PM »
I was on a break when they did the last clean up and sadly since I have newly returned I am afraid I won't have much to turn in.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 04:32:59 PM »
A scripter without much to turn in - i'm disappointed in you! heheheheh

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 05:38:48 PM »
I stopped hording stuff after a week but, sadly, that was months back now.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 06:57:57 PM »
With my luck, I've been hoarding all the wrong stuff...

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 08:00:47 PM »
House is full and is about to cave in....

I am limited in what I can do until the clean up takesplace.

I can't do any treasure hunting unless I want to throw out a good portion of the loot which will probably be on the clean up list. Fishing up SoS or fish loot cause I can bet you with 800 items on the list fishing will make the list as well. My hands are cuffed until the clean up starts otherwise my hoarding will all be in vain. ???

I can't transfer stuff because there is no room on the other shards. I have boats filled up and houses filled up. I have all 4 accounts with 7 characters with backpack full, bank full and sitting on a beetle (full) on 3 shards.

Usually I'm not a pack rat but I've been waiting...waiting too long I might add! :-[

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 08:27:38 PM »
House is full and is about to cave in....

I am limited in what I can do until the clean up takesplace.

I can't do any treasure hunting unless I want to throw out a good portion of the loot which will probably be on the clean up list. Fishing up SoS or fish loot cause I can bet you with 800 items on the list fishing will make the list as well. My hands are cuffed until the clean up starts otherwise my hoarding will all be in vain. ???

I can't transfer stuff because there is no room on the other shards. I have boats filled up and houses filled up. I have all 4 accounts with 7 characters with backpack full, bank full and sitting on a beetle (full) on 3 shards.

Usually I'm not a pack rat but I've been waiting...waiting too long I might add! :-[

I'm not worthy.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 08:41:27 PM »
I'm not worthy.
That depends entirely what's on the list. My hoarding could end up with me being an absolute fool or there is a chance I could make out like a bandit.

I was hoarding based on the previous clean up however the longer the clean up is taking to put into effect the more I believe that won't serve me so well.

Chances are going to be if you have a handful of the right items you could make out better than someone like me who has 100's and has been hoarding the wrong stuff.

Some of the stuff I would be careful in donating. Certain items that have made the list actually become rare and retain more value as time goes on because you can't get them any longer.

The last clean up event I think Invalis Burchette was on the turn in list as well as power and vanquishing items. ???

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 04:37:10 AM »
The last clean up event I think Invalis Burchette was on the turn in list as well as power and vanquishing items. ???

I still have a bag of those power weapons as i missed the last cleanup are they worth anything then ..
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 04:47:19 AM »
Probably. The last clean up had items that were horded but not really worth anything. If I remember right there were NO crafted items, so you couldn't just turn your crafter loose and turn in items for points.

Now the original clean up that had bless deeds did have crafted item turn in.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 06:15:30 AM »
The only thing I hoarded was power scrolls.  They are easy to farm and were worth some good points last turn in.  That said I got tired of it and gave it up.  Most of the crap the dev team does leaves me with such frustration that I found it was better to just ignore.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 10:38:14 AM »
The only thing I hoarded was power scrolls.  They are easy to farm and were worth some good points last turn in.  That said I got tired of it and gave it up.  Most of the crap the dev team does leaves me with such frustration that I found it was better to just ignore.

I put 110s and 115s into scroll binders so I'm really hoping that we can turn those in!

Tags: