Author Topic: My Spring Cleaning Point results  (Read 18019 times)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My Spring Cleaning Point results
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2008, 07:44:51 PM »
Not sure where i got those 2 snippets to turn in the items for spring cleaning TM, but thanks for posting that. Worked really fast for me and flawlessly. I did about 70 mibs today, and i got about 90 left, and about 20 boxes to sort out hehe. Is there a script somewhere that cleans out the treasure boxes with options of what u wish to loot? Anyways i gota run for today, its clobbering time at work tomorrow, got make sure im rested hehe. Lets see if he allows me to work or not, its better then sittin at home at least. Fisherman doesnt need me... hehe

Use the CLAw :P
then bring the chest to the brit mages and sell everything you can
then bring the chest the the provis sell everthing you can again.. should only leave you with like 5 items to pull out then donate the chest and preloot

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2008, 07:50:08 PM »
Not sure where i got those 2 snippets to turn in the items for spring cleaning TM, but thanks for posting that. Worked really fast for me and flawlessly. I did about 70 mibs today, and i got about 90 left, and about 20 boxes to sort out hehe. Is there a script somewhere that cleans out the treasure boxes with options of what u wish to loot? Anyways i gota run for today, its clobbering time at work tomorrow, got make sure im rested hehe. Lets see if he allows me to work or not, its better then sittin at home at least. Fisherman doesnt need me... hehe

Use the CLAw :P
then bring the chest to the brit mages and sell everything you can
then bring the chest the the provis sell everthing you can again.. should only leave you with like 5 items to pull out then donate the chest and preloot

Or you can start using the Bounty Sorter and wait for it to be finished! (See Script Debug)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2008, 08:40:27 PM »
I have two accounts running collecting points.  One does the quester and gets around 6000-9000 points per hour. 

I've started doing the fishing thing also just because that is totally AFK-able for the MIB part, and then is really easy to rack up 20-30K points/hr with the pre-chest loot.  All the pre-chest loot is 250 points, and you get the occasional special net is 500 points.  If you get a lucky spot, you can rack up points from all the junk crap you're always pitching.

I have a 4 step process for cleaning the chests quickly:
1) Run my cleaning script (much like Nicar's) that dumps all the scrolls/gems/gold into one container, and moves the nets to the main pack
2) Run the CLAw (targeted mode) to get whatever good loot might be in the chest
3) Run another function that moves all leftover items into the trash
4) Run the final function that moves all fishing pre-chest loot/net/maps/chests into a container that can be transported for ticket turn-in.

I've got this down to a science and have really started getting the points. 
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 10:04:01 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2008, 09:56:42 PM »
That's some point system you got going with the fishing, better than mine, per hour seems high, but, strategy seems same.

i like my simple script i got in debug... it's much like my turn in snippets i have. Only thing is, I am not evaluating the chest loot, there's been so many in past that's been junk, that I don't want to was that time. With my process I have, I can fish up about 40 chest an hour or so.. I think i'll time it next time.  Have about 60+ in a line I can run 

Tags: