Author Topic: What up NINJAS?!  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Nightsaber2000Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Nightsaber2000 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
What up NINJAS?!
« on: December 26, 2020, 06:51:31 PM »
Whats up my ninjas, Long time uo player from back in the day. Used to post on easyuo as nigtsaber2000. Ive written many many euo scripts.  Trying to learn python so I can do RE ones. Sadly the RE looters dont work very well. I began on GL back in vanilla, played to when peerless came out, quit later that year. I got frustrated with lack of support, and how easily they banned accounts and took my money. Ive been banned for 3rd party apps probly 4 times, once for calling someone a "dumbass", 2 times for general cursing at someone like when they would wait at orc fort for you to redline then ebolt you like a pussy, etc. I had 5 houses on ice isle, had my own guild, later joined BC. Now i been back about 3 months. A lot of stuff that was bannable is commmonplace, and still no support but w/e. Im sick of WOW. I write, read, watch anime, draw, big nerd. I am such an addict i generally have multiple accounts and tons of chars of all kinds. IM a packrat. I love fel, but I dont love pvp, but i recognize it as a neccisary evil. Im 45.. glad to be back. Hope to learn a lot and maybe teach some old tricks. I am a juggalo, and a christian. Icp helped me through some hard times as a kid, so i respect them for that. Grew up as a white boy in a 99% black area. Was one of 3 white kids at my school, endured a ton of bullying. Came out stronger. I like PVm mostly, and I like to help out people when i can, getting em nice armor sets, starting gold, etc. I stay super busy in game, OH I have aspergers. I tend to play 2 accounts at a time while watching tv so i dont get too distracted. Currently laid off so lots of free time. I am a dog and lizard and fish person. alergic to cats. I also like to be self suffiecient so I always have one of EVERYTHING bare minimum. Always trying to improve. Suck at pricing.  Played D n D back in the day, still remember when i first read about UO. I think i almost jizzed in my pants. It wasnt quite what it said but it was awesome, me on my dial up connection lagging all over killing skeletons in vesper GY with my practice sword and getting pkd by 5 reds lol. then id come back in my gm chain archer suit gm kat and heater for revenge! only to die and lose that too lol. Now im really good at levelling skills, can make almost any template in 2 days. Scripting is life. I hate repetition, so ill write a script to move reagents out of my bag into a box rather than try to move them. my easyuo usually has 5-10 scripts at a time running. I speak bits of several languages, and am a master of esoteric knowledge. I can usually add something to any topic. I love snark. Passive aggressive. Lived in japan 2 years, now in SE area of states.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 07:03:04 PM by Nightsaber2000 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: What up NINJAS?!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 06:19:11 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 08:08:52 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 11:56:46 AM »
+1
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nightsaber2000Topic starter

• Activity: