Author Topic: Hey all, I am Brandon!  (Read 970 times)

Offline BeeGnatTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • BeeGnat has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey all, I am Brandon!
« on: January 03, 2021, 10:33:15 AM »
Interesting site here and I am super glad I found it. I am a 34 year old dude who grew up playing on the Pacific shard back in the day. I use CUO and Razer Enhanced as my main play method and hope to share some cool scripts with people. I live in the Pacific northwest with my girlfriend, our puppy and a senior cat. I stream on twitch a lot of different types of games but mainly shooter style games as of lately.

Most of the time I am playing UO I am either farming gold with champion spawns or running doom gauntlet trying my luck at a specific artifact. I am very chill and just like to relax with my UO time and not take anything over the top seriously.

I am super easy to get along with and love fine tuning scripts and sharing with others while doing so. I hope this is a start to you guys seeing who I am, and hope to share more with you all as time goes on!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hey all, I am Brandon!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 05:07:29 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 08:14:23 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 09:19:52 PM »
Welcome to SUO. 

Tags: