Author Topic: Howdy folks...  (Read 3887 times)

Offline jeffsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • jeffs has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy folks...
« on: August 10, 2009, 08:33:09 PM »
Hmm...what to say.  Welp, I'm an old-school, but on-again, off-again UOer.  I played in the original UO beta and for a bit after that, but then took a break for like 8 years. ;)  Then the call of nostalgia brought me back a year ago.  And you know what?  It's still fun!  Amazing.  Still a clickfest, though, but I guess most MMOs are.  I've gone through a couple of the other ones out there (most notably WoW for a couple of years...sigh) and UO's still one of the best.

Let's see...girlfriend's measurements?  Silly introduction guidelines -- MMO players don't have girlfriends!

(Actually I have no idea what her measurements are...but she's 6'2" if that helps.  I get her to beat up all the mean people who pick on me.  Go get 'em, Amy!)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Howdy folks...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 09:45:28 PM »
Nothing like mean women defending!  Gotta love that.  Thank you for the introduction and enjoy the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 06:00:46 AM »
I have an ex that laid a dude right out once, POW! Down for the count! She was absolutely, 100% insane. Thank goodness that mess is in the past!

Welcome to SUO!

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 07:23:56 AM »
My wife only gets violent when she is pregnant and I am generally the only target...
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 01:31:07 PM »
welcome to the site!

i only get mean when someone is being an a$$, but I did get suspended from school for fighting a few times  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 01:42:14 PM »
My wife is mean all the time...so watch out

OUCH!!!!

That hurt...guess I should have said she was mean in a nice way
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 01:54:30 PM »
HUMPH!

*pouts in a corner*
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 02:12:33 PM »
HUMPH!

*pouts in a corner*

Careful TT, make sure the corner she's pouting in isn't the one that contains the baseball bat!  LOL
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 12:36:40 PM »
Never never never teach your wife how to use a large knife or a gun its a bad idea because afterwards you can never do anyhting to make them mad anymore !!    :-X :-X :-X

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2009, 04:39:57 PM »
Never never never teach your wife how to use a large knife or a gun its a bad idea because afterwards you can never do anyhting to make them mad anymore !!    :-X :-X :-X

unfortunately for him, i was shooting guns since i was little.  ;)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 02:54:51 PM »
Sorry TT but we will keep an eye out for the headlines.  "UO player shot by his wife over where to place the Ghost anchor in a digital castle".

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 03:21:40 PM »
Sorry TT but we will keep an eye out for the headlines.  "UO player shot by his wife over where to place the Ghost anchor in a digital castle".

No worries there...I bought her her own keep so she can decorate how she see's fit, and leave my bare-bones looking house alone :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 08:30:40 PM »
Welcome to the site! Nice intro LOL mean wife Hmmm I don't think I will go there!  :)

Tags: