Author Topic: Have You Ever?  (Read 2490 times)

Offline DarkHolyIITopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • DarkHolyII has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Have You Ever?
« on: August 13, 2009, 03:53:21 PM »
Have you ever wondered what goes bump in the night?  Have you ever wondered what gives you those butterfly feelings every once in awhile? Have you ever wondered what a PvP god looks like in human form?
WELL WONDER NO MORE! FOR IT IS I! AND ME!

and now that im pretty sure most of you arnt reading this.... HELLO! I've been an avid ultima gamer for 11 years now and i play every day still, to be honest i had never heard of this site tho until a couple guildmates of mine pointed me in this direction :) i play most LS,Chessy,Cats,Napa and soon great lakes :)
I just figured id check this site out and see what the comunity is like not 2 mention all the nifty little scripts! :)

Ive never wrote my own scripts, mostly because i just havent had the time to study all the commands and whatnot, you know how it is with life and busy times :) But im always looking 2 learn something new!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Have You Ever?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 04:27:30 PM »
it has been read.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 04:55:55 PM »
Great! :) thanks for reading that long winded jibberish that really didnt tell ya anything about myself. :( SO ill add some more!!! YAY!RIGHT?
Anyway I live in Toronto, Canada, im a 25 year old everyday average guy. I landscape gardens and yards for a living which is nice because i get to spend the majority of my days outside. I smoke entirely way 2 much tree so i tend to space off or zone out..... ALOT! speaking of which i think im due up for a session right now!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 10:16:05 AM »
Interesting read and welcome to the site !

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 04:46:58 PM »
WELL WONDER NO MORE! FOR IT IS I! AND ME!

I and Me???

is that like

Roses are red...
Violets are blue...
I'm schizophrenic..
and so am I!!!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 04:48:28 PM »
smoke tree? like TMs sego tree!?  ???
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 04:01:18 PM »
Not sure what Tm's sego tree is but im referring to canabis :)

Tags: