Author Topic: Howdy Y'all  (Read 1920 times)

Offline lilmax5Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • lilmax5 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy Y'all
« on: August 13, 2009, 07:46:42 PM »
Just thought I would introduce myself!!

My name is John and I live in SC.  I have been playing UO for over 2 yrs now and the sad part is that I had it on the shelf 2 yrs prior to that! :o  But I finally got into the game and have enjoyed playing it ever since.  I have spent most of my time on Lake Superior, however, I am branching out to other shards.  It's nice to meet other people and have fun.

I used to be in the golf industry right before it tanked adn glad I got out when I did.  I am currently reading and learning as much as I can so that I can write my own scripts and add them here.  I have currently found some on easyuo that are rather frustrating and was lead here by someone ingame. 

As of right now, I play a tamer/mage and necro/mage and am learning new and exciting things playing in factions.  I have come to the conclusion that most of the pvpers really tend to forget that UO is a game and take things way to personal.  Just my opinion. :)

I look forward to reading more posts and learning from the community here!!

See y'all round the bend!!

Peace

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Howdy Y'all
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 07:54:39 PM »
... I have come to the conclusion that most of the pvpers really tend to forget that UO is a game and take things way to personal.  Just my opinion. :)

I share that opinion completely!  It's good for a few laughs when you see someone "loose it".  Lol.

Anyhow, thanks for the intro and welcome to the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 07:58:27 PM »
I don't know about you but on Legends I have came to know who will really loose it when they get mad and when i get board i like to poke them a little and see how funny they can get. Welcome to the site.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 04:59:38 PM »
I don't know about you but on Legends I have came to know who will really loose it when they get mad and when i get board i like to poke them a little and see how funny they can get. Welcome to the site.

thats too funny. i tend to poke a few people on sonoma as well........ makes my day
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Tags: