0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • irphred is looked down upon.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
intro
« on: August 14, 2009, 12:21:39 PM »
Hi i have been playing uo off and on since 1999.  i have played on several servers but mostly chessy, gl and atlantic.   I love the nostalgia of this wonderful game and its community.  I play on several accounts and have many character types.  My favorite is tamer and wammy.   i normally frequent easyuo for my scripting needs, but just found your site while searching for a specific script.  I was pleased to find that you have a nice collection of scripts not available there
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 12:38:20 PM by irphred »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: intro
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 12:28:00 PM »
Is that all you can come up with?

Go back and check out this link and then try posting again.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 04:14:48 PM »
Welcome to the site. You will find that there are several great scripts here that are not available else were.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 04:49:27 PM »
Ok that is alot better thank you for the proper intro and thank you for joining with us at scriptUO.

Tags: