Author Topic: Back from a Very long break  (Read 2772 times)

Offline StoneAtlTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • StoneAtl has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back from a Very long break
« on: August 18, 2009, 09:21:27 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I am Stone from Atlantic. I have just returned to UO after leaving in 2000...wow has this game changed!
I came across this site while looking for something to keep from getting carpal tunnel from doing Heartwood quests.
Since my return I have been working crafting skills, an archer, and my first tamer in UO. I have been doing a few champ spawns and
even managed to get myself killed in PvP a few times ( like it was hard ;) ).
 It really looks like you have built a friendly, mature community here, and I am looking forward to becoming a part of it.

StoneAtl

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: Back from a Very long break
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 06:33:29 AM »
Welcome to the site.

There are quite a few PvP people on this site, so you could get some help if you are interested  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 08:27:39 PM »
Welcome to the site! The heartwood questor brings lots of people here, but I think most of the (including myself) find lots of people on this site that are willing to help them build their scripting Skills and learn about UO in general.  :D

Offline StoneAtlTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • StoneAtl has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 08:49:50 AM »
Thanks for the nice replies,

There is so much new to the game, and with the new expansion coming out it is hard to decide where to apply my time  ???

So far I have been spending some time doing Heartwood quests, and lately I have been testing a lot of the new content for the SA expansion. I need to get out and try some of the older things I have not done. I still have not explored Doom, and some of the new areas.
 I have been to the Weald to tame Cu Shide, and I have been to the Labyrinth and fought Miasma and Rend (Miasma was easy but Rend took forever). But other than that I have not been to a lot of the released since Renaissance.

Stone

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 06:10:28 AM »
Give Dread Horn and Lady Melisade a try also they are pretty fun and time consuming.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 06:19:31 AM »
I came back a couple of years ago myself. I think there is a TON more content now then there ever used to be. I myself didn't find this site until 6 months ago or so, so I spent a TON of time building my once "uber" 7x GM's up to 120 skills. But between Ilish, and some of the new dungeons, there is a LOT to do now...welcome back to UO, and welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 07:39:41 PM »
(Miasma was easy but Rend took forever).

i know what you mean!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Tags: