Author Topic: howdy yall!  (Read 2278 times)

Offline tessaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tessa has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
howdy yall!
« on: November 08, 2014, 07:11:57 PM »
howdy yall ,want a good laugh? ive been a member of the site for over a year now. i always wondered why the scripts never worked...haha, thinking it was just me and my lack of computer  knowledge. i didnt have a clue i needed to introduce myself..which is fine by me, im southern. i love making new friends! =)  
   I found UO back in 99 and have called Chessy my home ever since. ive moved around on the shards but always come back to Chessy.  I love this game just as much as i hate it at times lol!  i do allot of IDOCS, but i rarely part with anything i horde up.
  i also met my hubby, then boyfriend the same year i started playin "i was 16 then" so we grew up with each other on UO... that makes the game even more special to me =)
 i love to deco in game....it keeps my spirits up during the depressing winter months when everything outside is so gloomy and grey. which is the only time i really get to play.....during the pretty months i do wildlife photography, garden and just try to stay out in nature as much as i possibly can...

hopefully i can make a few friends on here  and learn how to use a script or 2, cause im sure getting my butt kicked at looting idocs these days lol.  

thats me in the pic there, i figured most anyone who knows me in game would know who i was any way by the way i type LOL i type just like i talk....anyway i got icq also 105811531 if anyone would like to give me a holler on there. =)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: howdy yall!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 07:28:12 PM »
Welcome to the site tessa!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 07:31:20 PM »
Welcome to the site tessa!

Thanks darlin! i tried to post a pic bit it wouldnt post for some reason.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 06:42:11 AM »
Welcome

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 08:09:01 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2014, 10:32:55 AM »
Thanks darlin! i tried to post a pic bit it wouldnt post for some reason.

If that was an avatar pic, then the site is pretty snippy when it comes to size, format, etc.  You can try and change it around as a jpg, gif, png and re-size it to see if you can get the site to say, "okey dokey".  I battle with that myself, so don't despair!  It took me a while to get Hammy sized in an acceptable way.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 10:35:29 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cstalker

• Google Slut
  • ScriptUO Beta Tester
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cstalker has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2014, 01:40:55 PM »
Glad you introduce yourself. I am sure you will enjoy the site even more now.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2014, 12:50:10 PM »
Thanks all =) i really am enjoying the looting script! loots gold and items...its soooooo helpful! 

Tags: