Author Topic: Little about me  (Read 2105 times)

Offline impTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • imp has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Little about me
« on: November 11, 2014, 07:55:12 AM »
Hello Everybody,
I am new to both this site and to UO. I have only been playing it for a little while but it is a very awesome and addictive game. I am currently being trained by my buddy and am trying to broaden my horizon in the game. I have various chars that range from throwing gargoyle to necro, currently trying to build a sampire and a builder. Sometimes i wont be playing as often as I would like to. I am a Marine. Have a Wife and daughter. I am currently trying for another kid. Really want a boy, and although these things will slow down my playing, i dont think it will ever stop me from playing. I really only play in Great lakes but are trying to expand to other servers. I am bran new to scripts. Have not figured out how some of them work. But i am eager to figure out them and see. that i just a little about myself. i hope i will get to know some of the people who play as well.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Little about me
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 02:41:42 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 08:58:00 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Cstalker

• Google Slut
  • ScriptUO Beta Tester
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cstalker has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 02:42:11 AM »
Welcome to the ScriptUO site. Enjoy your stay

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 09:44:21 AM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: