Author Topic: Diablo intro  (Read 2715 times)

Offline impTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • imp has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Diablo intro
« on: October 23, 2014, 05:53:19 PM »
Hey my name is Diablo, I am new at Ultima Online. My buddy is in the process of teaching me how to play. I am interested and eager to learn about it. I currently play in Great Lakes. I enjoy Champ spawns and idocs. I have not done too many but i look forward to getting more active in the game. I would like to learn how to script. I work in the Marine Corps and I enjoy many activities that take me outdoors. Can't wait to join the forum and learn from the more experienced players. -Diablo

Offline Cstalker

• Google Slut
  • ScriptUO Beta Tester
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cstalker has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
Re: Diablo intro
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 05:56:31 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 08:48:54 AM »
I'm always surprised when people just discover UO.  How did you find out about it and also about this site?  What do you like about the game so far?  Dislike?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 10:41:41 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 05:42:24 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline impTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • imp has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 04:43:13 PM »
I like how it is mideval based battles and that there is so much that u can do... every time i play i find something new... plus it has holiday specials that bring awesome stuff to the table... plus u can interact with people from everywhere to get better and better stuff. My buddy from my last squadron you might know him as merlin. He talked about it. i thought it was just another World of Warcraft. He talked me into playing and so i jumped on. And it was chalanging at first but i got the hang of it and was hooked.

Post Merge: November 13, 2014, 04:47:22 PM
my dislikes are when im doing a champ spawn and i get jumped by people who really could just share since i put in all the leg work lol... but i get that it is just the game... but man it is annoying
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 04:47:22 PM by imp »

Tags: