• rhesp2012 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: December 11, 2019, 09:01:03 PM »
Hello everyone,

I live in Brazil, I'm 34 years old and
I'm a fan of Ultima Online, I still consider it one of the most complete and complex games of all time.
I started playing Ultima Online at 95 ~ 96, I don't remember for sure. I played for 4 years at OSI.

In the ~2000s I started playing freeshards and had a shard for 5 years. so, because of my life, work, college, family, I left the game for a long time and I'm coming back now late 2019 and I confess that I know nothing more ... NOTHING of the game.

So searching google for macros I found this site / forum, which seems well updated.
Actually, I don't know anything about programming, but I would like to help the community with whatever is needed.
Be testing, encouraging ...

I like to play quietly, I don't like PvPs very much. I like PvM, they have a lot of content to do, and for me that I don't have much time to play, I am delighted simply to be back in the sewers of Britain.

Well, I don't have much to talk about myself anymore, I just know I'm enjoying playing this game again.

I'm sorry if you got confused, English is not my main language.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 04:42:25 AM »
Welcome to SUO! I am sure Gimlet will be around soon to change your status.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 05:37:33 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Tags: