Author Topic: Hellow World UO )  (Read 1872 times)

Offline TermoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Termo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hellow World UO )
« on: December 05, 2019, 09:42:29 AM »
Hi everyone my name is Ivan I am also a Uo addict. I play 2 games eve-online and Ultima ) I live on the beach in the Hero city of Sevastopol ) I do not even know what to tell you because I write through a translator I am not sure that he translates as I understand

Ah that you eshe say history Uo such is that Real World pol.095 2003 my the first experience dalie were Best UO, DRW, Rivendeil, Olmer, EvoUO, ParadisUO, AbbysUO, DemisUO, KarmaUO, this the that I remember were and mnogie other, with stealth ran into the first time until this vreme not used his. EasyUO own roughly on 70% I have not vsekhda lack brains on complex macros but rule freely ordinary macros ez menu and gumpov well write himself I Russian Uo addict and the interpreter translates crooked and I not always understand that from me want ))
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 11:29:00 AM by Termo »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hellow World UO )
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 10:28:05 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in english.)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 11:36:02 AM »
welcome to scriptuo.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TermoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Termo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 11:46:01 AM »
I not spoke that I skripter I spoke that I the user and uverrennogo level and skill edit ) if you have requirement that need programmer for RA razvitiya the are looking for in section't seek work I play in Uo in pleasure and not bolie moreover ) this in first second not fact that without knowledge or umeni this not means that I have can be )

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 12:51:46 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 03:42:23 PM »
Welcome to SUO! I also play Eve Online and spend way too much time there and in UO.

Tags: