Author Topic: Maddog's Ninjitsu Trainer (RED FRIENDLY!)  (Read 33445 times)

Offline UOMaddogTopic starter

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Maddog's Ninjitsu Trainer (RED FRIENDLY!)
« on: August 28, 2009, 06:00:26 PM »
PURPOSE:
I wrote this script to train Ninjitsu on a red character. It uses a LOT more mana, but does not require any other skills to heal yourself or a pet. This script summons mirror images and then uses Focus Attack, Ki Attack, or Deathstrike at the higher levels and uses Animal Form if you can't buy it up above 30 skill points. While I suggest training Ninjitsu on a blue and then soulstoning it, if you can't, then this script is for you!!

INSTRUCTIONS:
- You MUST be in normal human form to begin!
- You MUST have the new targeting system enabled!
- You MUST have a MELEE weapon in hand with NO SHIELD
- Wear a suit with HIGH mana regen and 40LMC
- Press play and watch the gains!

VERSION HISTORY:
Version 1.1
- Script will now only cast 1 mirror image at a time
Version 1.0
- Initial script release
- Will automatically adjust for skill level

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Maddog Ninjitsu v1.0.txt
Maddog Ninjitsu v1.1.txt
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 07:12:24 PM by UOMaddog »
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Maddog's Ninjitsu Trainer (RED FRIENDLY!)
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 08:15:22 PM »
This script has been downloaded 43 times with ZERO Feedback! And I thought I was bad....

Shame on you! Shame on ALL of you!

I've always used Guadah's Multi- Skill Trainer because it was consistent but I'm going to give this a whirl and post some results.

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 06:11:27 AM »
I have always used Guadah's too but will give this a go since I am training up a new charatcer on another shard. Have to finish up some other skills first.

Offline draken

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • draken has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 02:25:45 PM »
just started with 40 ninja, script running good so far      :D

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 02:33:11 PM »
SO far starting from 80 real skill it's taken me to 88.1 in 5.5 Hours. I'm gonna run it the rest of the day and possibly a few more days depending on how much the skill gain slows at higher levels. Ninjitsu can be a real pain in the arse to train at higher level. I'm still not sure where I want my Ninjitsu. I'm thinking 110 or so.

So far it's totally plug and play. No set up just hit the Play button and let her roll.

It's really nice being able to do this at my home in Felucca without having to worry about killing my horse like you do with Guadah's!

Very Nice Maddog! Two thumbs up!

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 09:48:03 PM »
Glad you like it! It's just a neat little trick that a friend taught me and I decided to do on a red character that I had on a shard with no soulstones. Whipped up the script and just put on a super high mana regen suit. You get the guaranteed hit every time which is awesome! Hope you can get up to 110 quickly! (which is still probably days)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 12:44:13 AM »
Ive been working on new chacters on differnt shards as of late.  So ill load this up on my chacter on baja and post results as i get them.

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 12:46:02 AM »
By the way Maddog good to see you and just wondering if you ever found any ancient liches.  Just kidding mate.  Still cound t belive they took those ancient liches out of kaldune.  Anyways good to chat with you again.

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 06:42:01 AM »
So far so good..smooth as butta'. A really high MR suit is a must. Letting it run for a couple more days..aiming for the 120 mark. Defintely give this one high marks. Thank you for your work

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 04:56:33 PM »
I'm glad everyone's liking this one. 5 months until I can get back into scripting again!!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2011, 08:02:06 PM »
Ninjitsu Training Update/Feedback:

Going forward from 88.1 Ninjitsu and putting in approximately 19 hours scripting session I'm now at 104.3 Ninjitsu.

Not too shabby... Hopefully I can top it off tommorrow! :)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 06:11:00 PM »
Hit 110 yesterday after my last session of 7 hours and I'm stopping there until my next template. Ninjitsu gains didn't slow down as much as I thought they would probably due to guaranteed hits. After 100 I was gaining approximately 1 point per hour.

Thanks a million UOMaddog! :)

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2011, 08:35:06 AM »
You're very welcome! Any changes you would like to see with it? (Not that I can do it anytime soon, but I'd like your input while it's still fresh in your mind. I can always come back in a few months and tweak all my scripts)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2011, 08:55:19 AM »
You're very welcome! Any changes you would like to see with it? (Not that I can do it anytime soon, but I'd like your input while it's still fresh in your mind. I can always come back in a few months and tweak all my scripts)

No changes I'd really like to see. It was plug and play and the gains were solid. Besides slapping on Jewels to hit 80 you really don't have to do anything.

It's a great script. I'm sure I'll be using it again when my way back over to Sonoma to start up some characters!

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2011, 01:14:38 PM »
Sounds good! I always try to make my scripts idiot-proof. I was always taught, you can always fix the program or make it easier, but you can never fix the user (although some should be fixed!)

Tags: