Author Topic: Very cool Java resource  (Read 9486 times)

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Very cool Java resource
« on: November 12, 2008, 11:14:50 AM »
Anybody ever check out JavaRanch? I actually have toyed around with the idea of bringing this concept to our little home here regarding EasyUO scripting (I started thinking about it back in the UOC days).

This is a great Java resource however the real value is their Cattle Drive program which is a fee-based system but it is extremely cool. It is basically a self-paced training process whereby you learn by doing through constructive input from your peers.

I can't do the description justice, if you care you have to just check it out.

http://www.javaranch.com/drive/about.jsp

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Very cool Java resource
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 05:51:48 PM »
That's a cool idea really.  Scripter Ranch.  Sounds almost like you should have to tip the instructor with a dollar in the G-string.  eheh.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: