Author Topic: Banshee Bash about  (Read 3082 times)

Offline BansheeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Banshee has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Banshee Bash about
« on: January 21, 2013, 06:43:21 PM »
I am the Banshee. Banshee goes splat when there are Roaches about.

My real name is Robert and I have been playing UO for 418 days now, with a kill level of K 41. I play a female char because if I'm going to stare at the back end of some one for 8 or more hours a day it's gong to be a girl. I love to craft and build houses. The shard I play on is Paradise Found and I have become the Staffs Guild town builder. I have built over 50 houses in the last 4 months. The shard I play on allows us to macro all skills to 120 and stat cap to 300 with the option to gold buy a 25 stat increase or cash buy a 40 stat increase.

I have tried hard to  learn how to script like you all do, but I just can't seem to wrap my head around it. I tried easyuo but it seems that non-scripters are unwelcome there.

I am a disabled person that has nothing better to do than play UO all day. I am hoping to become part of this community and maybe even get some lessons in how to script this stuff so I can make things that will work for my shard. As some of you know it is hard to get scripts for freeshards. So I wish to come, learn, befriend the people of this forum.
Silence is golden, Duct Tape is silver.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Banshee Bash about
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 08:28:11 PM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 08:58:18 PM »
Welcome!

Offline BansheeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Banshee has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 08:18:17 AM »
Thank you for the welcome and the little bit of hazzing for the new guys. Spies? lol news to me.
Silence is golden, Duct Tape is silver.

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 08:41:06 PM »
Welcome to SUO!  I play girl characters for 2 reasons- one, I know I will never find that woman in real life :( and two, nerds give me loot because they think I'm a chick.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 09:55:23 AM »
LMAO.  Nerds give you loot! hilarious!  Welcome to site.  Hope to see you active on the boards.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 05:51:07 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO.

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 05:20:37 AM »
Welcome, Great group of people here.. Hope you are able to contribute and enjoy everything the website has to offer. :P

Offline KaliOfLS

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 09:19:30 AM »
I think over the years easyUO may have become jaded, but in general.. if you never script, no one will really know you are there.  If you're trying to script, asking the most basic of questions will usually get you answers and direction from some of the friendly fellas over there.  Being overly aggressive if a script isn't working right will usually get you flamed.  I think more often than not, the biggest flaming comes from 1 of 2 situations 1) A thread like 'This script is so easy, why can't you write it like this' and 2) Not using the search before asking a question that has probably been asked 4 times before.  Even that being said, everyone usually gets a few grace questions.  You wouldn't believe how many times someone asked why easyUO isn't working and it's because they didn't run in administrator mode.  Anyway, I digress.  I've been a member of easyUO for several years, and most everyone over there is a nice group of people that if treated with respect will always return that courtesy.  SUO is a place I just joined a month or so ago.  I like SUO a lot.  The community here is a bit more vivacious and cavalier posting seems to be welcome.  If you spend time on both sites, you'll really start to notice several who frequent both forums.  It's not like we are all split personality folks posting one way on one forum, and one way on another :p :p  Anyway, welcome again Banshee! 

If you were at easyUO, I think I've helped you with a script a while back?  A autohunt script if I'm correct. 
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2013, 02:16:42 PM »
Nerds give you loot!  

Ow my ow my ... i think i need a t-shirt
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline KaliOfLS

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2013, 02:32:26 PM »