Author Topic: [Release] Stealth v6.5 - Updated 06\24\14  (Read 64686 times)

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: [Release] Stealth v6.5 - Updated 06\24\14
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2015, 10:12:32 AM »
Sorry not sure what I'm missing here, I added ScriptDotNet2 as a new reference in oRune, changed Program.cs and ScriptAPI.cs to now use ScriptDotNet2, but the script isn't finding the Stealth methods.

The only methods it finds under the Stealth object are a bunch of GetLayer methods (Script_GetArmsLayer, Script_GetBankLayer, etc.)  which confuses the hell out of me cause if it was able to find those methods, then why can't I access any of the other methods.

This is only for the Stealth object.  I seem to be able to refer to all the other objects and their methods under ScriptDotNet2.

EDIT:  NVM figured it out

oRune was from Orich. Orichs dll was based on 6.4.x wich used Memory Pipes. Maxwells dll is based on Neos dll wich corrected the new Socket Handling. I not used it myself yet but people say it would work. The design of those dlls depending on their respective authors.

Offline Ultimafreak77

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ultimafreak77 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Stealth v6.5 - Updated 06\24\14
« Reply #106 on: May 23, 2015, 07:10:26 PM »
Thanks Orich! I just finished watching your 19 minute tutorial and got stealth running for the first time.
The few. The proud. The AFK.

Tags: Stealth Client