Author Topic: Hello There!  (Read 1091 times)

Offline SpardaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Sparda has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello There!
« on: February 17, 2019, 11:18:23 AM »
Hey all, im glad to join this community.
I started playing UO when I was about 15, i thought the game was very intimidating and i had no idea what to do. Luckily the free shard my friend introduced me too(Oblivion) had a very helpful community who got me on the right track. As the years went by the population on the shard lowered to a point where the shard owner shut it down. I pretty much stopped playing UO at that time.
I recently checked out the UOReddit page out of curiosity and was very happy to see that the UO community is still alive. So much so that I jumped back into another free shard(UOHeroQuest).
This shard is on the latest UO expansion and has a ton of custom content. Lots of things to do and learn that ive never seen in UO before, im addicted all over again!
Anyway, ive recently started to learn python scripting for Razor Enhanced and stumbled across this community. Im excited to learn and i hope that someone can point me in the right direction.
Thanks for your time!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 11:34:57 AM by Sparda »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello There!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 01:36:37 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello There!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 04:06:17 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: