Author Topic: BLAZE!!!!!!!!!  (Read 19414 times)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: BLAZE!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2009, 06:55:12 PM »
Shiny.

=D

Simply my most favorite positive expletive!  Thank goodness for Firefly!

I still re-watch that show, even though it always ends the same.  I've started watching Castle, just because Nathan Fillion channels Mal for the main character.

=D

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2009, 09:28:27 PM »
I just watched through the entire series this past week!! I 2 boxsets of the series, plus Serenity!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2009, 09:32:02 PM »
I just watched through the entire series this past week!! I 2 boxsets of the series, plus Serenity!

This is why I gave the show it's own forum.  It's that good.  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2009, 09:36:44 PM »
OMG! I just noticed that!! My problem is that I only look at "Unread Posts" and never actually look through the forums! Haha!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Bagenholt

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2009, 11:20:32 PM »

At long last I meet the mythical Blaze face to face. The biggest and best score of my UO gaming days hands down.  8)

I actually thought that I would never ever get my hands on blaze after the countless hours I spent in the Glade turning over the Cu Sidhe Spawn.

I used to spend 5-6 hours a day for almost 9 months turning over the spawn until I heard someone on my home shard tamed Blaze. A player who didn't spend near the amount of time myself or other Glade Tamers did turning over the spawn. Then I gave up in disgust and started doing Dreadhorn instead.

I have been farming the Glade Spawn and I just happened to check how many candles it was and out of instinct I ventured into the desert and low and behold I saw a funky looking Cu Sidhe smiling at me. I wasn't even on my tamer either. I had to run log and switch characters.

My hands were trembling with excitement as I was attempting to taming him.

I guess I can't cry about how unlucky I am anymore. :P

Now what to name him....

I know it's an old post but awesome congrats! ^^b

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2009, 08:21:03 PM »
Pity he's now left the game.

At least temporarily.  Do any of us really leave for good?

:)

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2009, 11:16:42 PM »
Perhaps we can get him to transfer his blaze doggy?  I'd take it in a heartbeat!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2009, 02:03:39 PM »
Perhaps we can get him to transfer his blaze doggy?  I'd take it in a heartbeat!
Put that puppy in the auction section and I'd liquidate everything I own.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2009, 03:40:38 PM »

Nope.  He's storing his enormous pile of ill-gotten gains, against the day he rejoins the best MMO ever implemented.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2009, 06:10:12 PM »
Ok again i am lost i missed a post some where ?!  Who left?  I reread the full post all 3 pages and i cant figure it out?

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2009, 07:09:28 PM »
Ultima - the fellow with the Blaze Cu Sidhe in his stable.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2009, 07:17:32 PM »
Ultima he gave up really over what?  He found out that lord british was dead and gave up or what?

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2009, 07:39:35 PM »
He put all his stuff into storage, and quit for now. He said if he couldnt use UOKR he didnt want to play. He got very fond of UOKR and refuses to play without it, or an equal substitute.  He will be missed...both here and ingame, we went on many a hunt together, and he taught me a lot, and introduced me to SUO!

Hope to see you back one day my friend!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 08:14:49 PM by Toptwo »
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Bagenholt

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2009, 03:39:59 AM »
The UOKR client is that good? I've never used anything other than the classic.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2009, 11:08:01 AM »
The UOKR client is that good? I've never used anything other than the classic.

A very few number of people actually liked the KR client.  I never did as well as most of the player base.  The SA client and the KR client are similar, but they actually added the 2D artwork into the SA client to keep the 2d people happy.   Somehow they still made it look ugly.  I tried and failed in beta to tell them how ugly it was; I wanted to like the SA client.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: